Chapter fourteen

Why were they making it so hard to do anything?!

You were freaking out, sweating profusely and trying to suck all the air within the building.

Springtrap did love you, didn't he? He told you so himself.

He wouldn't just lie about things like that would he?

You felt a bit distraught.

You knew these two were probably right, but if so then why tell you that he cares about you and doesn't want to kill you? Why did he keep himself from killing you?

It would have been quicker if he killed you to get it over with instead of tricking you.

Which might mean despite how well Micheal is by telling you such things, it means he does care.

I mean if you were the son of a murderer you wouldn't believe he could fall in love either.

Didn't make it unfair, but still if you knew he was a murderer you might be cautious.

Plus, being his son meant he knew him the longest.

Did you even believe he was as evil as Micheal implied? Of course.

But did you believe he would trick you in such a manner? Maybe.

But would he lie about being in love with you?

You doubt it. He had been serious when talking to you about it. Or once he stopped teasing you about it.

I mean if he hadn't killed you and he's a murderer that meant either he was a bad murderer, or he really was in love with you.

That's the logic you were going to go with.

You finally decided to speak.

"Why would you burned down this place if I was in it? That sounds kind of evil." You spoke.

Micheal's eyes widened.

"That's not what he meant, and you know it. This Spring Bonnie is evil. He wants to kill people, and will do it at all costs. Are you really trying to fight us over burning the place down? It will set him free." Lefty tried to explain to you.

You knew if he burned it would send him straight to hell. It wouldn't just set him free and send him to heaven for the sins he's committed.

"That's what it sounds like! Either I'm about enemy to you or I'm an ally. Well, I am not letting you set him on fire." You explained to them.

You positioned yourself in front of him.

This was definitely the stupidest thing you've ever done.

Micheal looked annoyed.

"Why do you care?! He tried to kill you!" He tried to reason, looking very confused.

"I care because I like him more than any of you like him. I don't completely understand him, but I do know that as much wrong as he did he doesn't deserve to be set on fire." You tried to rationalize.

It didn't work.

Micheal's eyes turned dark.

"Why don't you go outside?" He suggested.

He looked worried for you.

Was it because you were already too far down that mindset, or was it because you suggested he didn't deserve to be burned for his sins.

You stared him down.

"Why should I? You're just going to burn this place down." You demanded with a slight threatening glare.