Chapter thirteen

You hurried over to wherever that being was going towards.

You bumped into Springtrap.

You fell over on your butt.

You yelped slightly as you hit the ground.

You scrambled to your feet, and tried to run past Springtrap.

Springtrap looked pretty upset, but he wouldn't let you go past him.

"Where are you going?" He asked you.

He didn't look mad. He looked sad. Legitimately sad.

You didn't respond, just trying to get past.

This place already burned to the ground, yet Springtrap survived. This time, you weren't sure.

You silently tried to get past him, but he wouldn't let you.

He loved every time you tried.

"Let me through!" You exclaimed with panic.

He noticed your rush.

"Are you that mad at me? You can certainly understand—" he began before you started yelling, voice cracking a bit as you spoke.

"No! That's not why I'm trying to get to the door!" You exclaimed as you barely managed to squeeze past him.

"What? Then why are you—" he began before the door was busted open.

Whoever was behind the door didn't need to kick it down.

A purple person approached.

His gaze immediately was put on Springtrap.

This odd man continued to walk in, noticing you with a startled expression.

"What's a person like you doing in a burned down building?" He asked. "Don't you know how dangerous this animatronic is?"

Who is this guy? Does Springtrap know him? You wondered before a loud grinding sound came from outside and a familiar face practically stomped in.

"They're the person I told you about, Micheal. They're the human trapped in this building. Springtrap won't let them go." The black bear remarked as they tried to fit through the door.

They weren't doing a very good job of getting inside the building.

Lefty's head was too big to fit into the place.

Lefty's right eye flashed a bit.

It was odd.

"They're trapped here?" Micheal asked as Springtrap growled.

"Yeah. Anyways, we have to set them free. They can't get out of this place." The voice of Lefty was very different than how you remembered it.

"And you came to me? I don't really know why." Micheal remarked.

"Well, obviously because you've dealt with him before—to her memories that is. Please help me. This person needs help escaping." Lefty begged.

Her? Who's her? You were so confused by all this.

"Oh. You're not the Marionette right now?" Micheal asked the black bear.

The black bear glanced at the ground nervously.

He was definitely acting different.

Not the Marionette? Are there two different... entities in there?

It was hard for you to catch up.

The black bear then nodded.

"Yeah. It was tough. She has a strong hold on me. That's why I'm able to restrain myself from slaughtering you. So please will you help them?"