Chapter six

There was no time to think!

That bastard was going to think of a plan probably, and kill you when the night fell.

Your head continued to throb with pain as you wiped the sweat from the top of your head. It was falling at an increasing rate.

You took a deep breath, feeling woozy.

Maybe it would be better if I investigated a bit more. You thought as you took out your bottle of water. You scowled as you stated at your best friend's bloodied bag. You swallowed.

Exactly why I need to survive. For (B/F/F), you pondered as you snapped open the bottle, twisting the cap off.

You took a slug of the cooling beverage, and stood up. You groaned. Your whole body hurt.

But what could you do about it? You got off easy. That bitch of a rabbit was the whole reason you were even in this sort of situation.

Could you even really survive for six days when it was even hotter during the day than it was at night?

You didn't have much more time to think as you screwed the cap of the water back on the bottle, placing it back into the bag, throwing the bag over your shoulders, and starting to walk out the door. Unfortunately, as soon as you took as step you fell over from exhaustion and heat exhaustion.

You shut your eyes, no longer in control of your body. You started shivering despite how hot it was in the building.

Within the next few seconds you blacked out.

You heard mumbling. Or more like contorted voices. Something along those lines.

You groaned, opening your eyes to see something black in front of you. It was obviously not a shadowy figure or something like that. It was a black bear, and it's left eye was completely black. It was bent over you like a lion with it's prey.

Yelping, you tried to scramble back.

The bear growling with irritation, placing a paw on your back. It pulled you closer, stronger than you expected it to be.

In a second you recognized the creature. It was obvious with its shiny new parts. It wasn't an old Freddy like your brain was tryouts this to tell you, it was a bear that you have seen only once as a child: Lefty.

They had put him away after he malfunctioned. He never worked after that and they had to put him away. But now...

How is he working still? You wondered in shock.

The creature in front of you growled lowly, making you realize the creature wasn't Lefty, but...someone else. Lefty didn't act like Lefty. He acted like someone entirely...possessive.

It was clear because he pulled you closer like you were his child.

It was weird.

The bear pressed his metallic paw to his face.

The bear stared at you when he shushed you.

"Shhh," he practically purred.

I'm not sure what's more weird. The way Springtrap was acting towards me earlier or how the heck this bear got here.

The bear squeezed you.

You yelped.

"What are-" you began before the bear said, "Shut up. You want to get out of this place, right?"

The bear had a strange voice. For a male it was quite feminine.

You nodded silently, staring at the checkered floor below you. Forget the deal, you didn't wish to hang out with that crazy rabbit one damned second longer. This bear seemed like they were trustworthy enough, but it still left a question within you.