Late night thoughts (fluff & modern au)

thanks for the request!

____________

You would imagine from Scaramouche's stern appearance and the way he talked to people, that he wouldn't get along with anyone outside of business, or well.. just in general.

That had been the case until someone named Kaedehara Kazuha started to work alongside him, the way his voice softened whenever they spoke, or the subtle glances Kazuha gave him always never failed to make his heart flutter...

After some time the growing bond between them turned into a liking for the scarlet-eyed man, and slowly he started to like him back.

Even though the office was a very secluded place, everyone had one job set and they didn't divide into anything else, sometimes some people slip through the cracks of the concrete infrastructure; and this time it was his turn. 

It had been years in fact since he had even ever thought of love, something that didn't come easy to the man, he didn't think he ever needed it.

But oh he was wrong.

Kazuha had taught him so much in such little time, not just about love. 

Even thinking back on the thought made him blush, his feeling completely genuine and light-hearted. 

He still gets lost in these thoughts, every now and then, resurfacing old memories... and-

"Scaramouche?"

"oh.. huh?" he pauses for a moment, and Kazuha looks over at him, "What were you thinking about?" Scaramouche sighs, "Nothing important.."

".."

"Kazuha.. you know I love you right?" Scaramouche says as he turns to look at the other boy, "mhmmm.." Kazuha says yawning, "Love you too.."

Kazuha wraps his arms around the smaller male's body and softly plants kisses on his neck, the blue-haired male asleep in his arms, he too starts to fall asleep together with his lover, dreaming