Subtle sorrys (modern au & angst to fluff)

It had been hours since his lover stormed out of the house, all of this caused by a simple argument that could've been resolved and ended better than how it did, and now the blue-haired male was sitting on the carpet of their shared bathroom crying to himself while trying to stop at the same time.

 Emotions overwhelmed him and he couldn't put on the act that he usually did, rubbing his eyes angrily he allowed himself to choke out a few more sobs before standing up and taking a few more deep breaths to try to calm himself down.

But that never helped, why would it now? Why did he always decide to make thing worse for himself, why escalate the problem?

God he felt so stupid, he always did this, and luckily for him kazuha always forgave him, but he had the feeling he took it too far this time.

His emotions swallowed him whole, tears began to prick just when he had finally shown signs of calming down, he felt like he was falling, and couldn't feel any sign of slowing down.

He was an idiot, he wasn't just stupid, he needed to try to make things right, he couldn't always run away from everything just because he felt upset. 

The raven-haired male wiped his eyes and used a tissue to deal with the rest of his face, splashing it with water on his way out of the bathroom.. "take deep breaths.." he muttered on his way out, exasperated by the meltdown.

As soon as he felt calm enough walked out of their room to see Kazuha there lying on the couch with his eyes closed, he walked over to him and kissed him on his cheek before slightly nudging his shoulder to wake him.

When the white-haired male awoke, he was greeted with a sigh, but he spoke up, "Baby, are you okay?" he looked over at his lover, genuinely concerned.

"I'm.. okay.. I wanted to apologize..." he said, looking down at the floor. 

"you know I'll always forgive you, my love, don't cry." he said smiling tiredly, "would you like to sleep here with me?" 

the raven-haired male nods,  "yes.. please" he said as he crawled up on the couch beside him. 

embracing each other throughout the night, blissful dreams flecked their minds, throughout the night each slept peacefully, knowing that their lover was near.