Drunk love (Fluff)

It was late at night, of course, it wasn't any normal night, Kazuha was out with Beidou at the tavern, knowing them and kazuhas reluctance to drink it was surprising to the blue-haired male that he had decided to go out. 

 Of course, Scaramouche was a little bit uneasy about the idea because he had never shown this behavior before, but he calmed him down by simply saying if "Beidou had invited him it must have been important." And reassured him that he would be safe.

Even with all of his overthinking, he had trust in Beidou, and he didn't think that anything bad would happen to his lover in her care, even if she was not very responsible..

he would just have to have trust in her, for the time being at least..

It had been a couple of hours and the once calm and well-presented male was now pacing around the room worried until he heard a loud bang on the door. Scaramouche jumped a bit, frightened by the sudden noise but slowly walked over to the door, uneasy but also hopeful that his lover had come home.

He opened the door slowly, to find Kazuha there smiling and leaning into his arms, The blue-haired male stumbled a bit backward and eventually fell with Kazuha on top of him,
"Helllooo~" He smiles at the smaller male underneath him, His cheeks tint a pale red and he scoffs, "Kazuha please get off of me." He says trying his best to put on an act so that hopefully the drunk man would just leave him alone and go to bed.

He pouts and looks down at the male again, "whyyyy~ do you not love me anymore?"  Scaramouches eyes widen, "No No no! That's not what I'm saying!"  He sighs, Kazuha is the only one who could make him break character like this, and he's good at it too so why even try..

He sighs and looks back up at him, Leaning in and kissing him, Kazuha tries to deepen the kiss but to no avail Scaramouche stops him, breaking them apart.  "That's all you're getting, Now cmon let's go to bed.."  He says, his blush clearly apparent on his face as he picks up the smaller male and walks him to their bedroom, untucking the sheets and crawling in, embracing each other in blissful sleep.