Night phone calls (smut)

He bit down on his thumb, leaving noticeably red and large teeth marks;

Waiting for his beloved to come home was something he was always anxious about but now the male had escalated from biting to sucking the tip of his thumb, to distract himself or maybe just a conjure of his own thoughts he imagined kazuha there, testing the waters as he playfully grazed the tip of his member with his tongue, looking back up every once in a while to see the needy gaze of his boyfriend but never speaking up about his antics, no he loved every part of it just as much as his lover did.

Oh how he longed for kazuhas touch, and how every once in a while he would play into his fantasies and use his toned arms to press against his throat, just enough to breathe but also just enough to make him moan out his name though all eager protests for kazuha to tighten his grip he never did, he would never want to accidentally hurt that man;

 He was all too cautious for that but it was cute how much he cared.

Now he was turned on, he couldn't help doting on his lover while he was away and the more he let his thoughts linger, the tighter his boxers grew.

Although he only did anything sexual with kazuha, (and rarely by himself) he wanted him to be a part of it;
Turning on his cell phone he dialed kazuhas number, even though it was late at night he was sure that his lover would understand his needs.

*ACCEPTED*

He heard heavy breathing on the end of the line before a sleepy Kazuha answered the silence, "Baby, what are you doing up this late? Are you okay?"
He took a moment to respond, questioning if he should really do this, but there was nothing left to lose so he answered, "Can you come home.. now?.."  his voice trailed off nervously his heart beating fast as he breathed hard, grazing his hard-on in his pants, then continued, 

He couldn't tell if Kazuha was concerned or confused his thoughts were running like crazy but were cut short by a reassuring voice, "baby I can't right now.. you know this.. are you okay?"

He was interrupted by a noice coming from scaramouches side of the call then continued, "Mhm.." he responded, placing down the phone on the mattress of his bed and putting it on speaker; he then occupied his one hand on his now eager and twitching member as he began to slowly stroke it.
"Are you?.." Kazuha said then continued, "You are.. Aren't you.."

He heard a slight shift on Scaramouche's end of the line then a voice pierced through the momentary silence, "y-yeah.. nngh.." he whined as he slowly pumped faster.
Kazuha could tell he was getting closer by his voice, 
"I'll come home tomorrow baby, don't have too much fun without me~" he purred through the phone, as Scaramouche began to leak precum he moaned, putting on a vocal show for his lover, "fuck.. I need you so bad right now.." he said before breathily moaning as a thick stream of hot cum spilt out of him.

*CALL ENDED*