that stubborn man (slow burn fluff)

A soft tune playing in the wind intrigued the raven-haired male, unknowingly walking to the cause only to see a familiar sight, he had been acquainted with this person before but hadn't said much and would always avoid the male because of his soft-spoken manner, and no matter how much he tried to he couldn't pick fights with him.

This always annoyed the raven-haired male, giving him more reason to justify his actions in cold towards him.

But just as he was turning around to leave he heard a melodious voice calling out to him, "It's a lovely day out, wouldn't you agree?" he paused for a moment to think then continued, "Although your aura is thunderous I can tell you mean no harm." the man smiles,

The raven-haired male turned around to face the other and smirked, "Go run back to wherever you come from before I DO harm."

The male took a moment to take a deep breath of air before continuing, "You don't mean that,, do you?"

How could this man know what he meant?! his heart was beating faster than it had ever before, but it was probably because of anger right?..

"Why do you even try to talk to me? I don't like you." He said in response, accompanied by a snob.

"You don't have to say those things, it's alright," the other male said in response with a smile and a little pat on the space next to him under the tree, "join me here, please."

He could feel blood rushing to his face-of course from the anger.. But for some reason, he felt inclined to join him as if his body wasn't his own, but was in a trance;

He walked over and sat down next to him.

"My name is Kazuha, you remind me of someone I used to know, so hostile." he chuckled.

"If you're inclining for me to reveal anything about myself, I won't."

"That's alright" he continued, "I suppose you came over here because you heard me, would you like to hear more?"

Without the raven-haired male even needing to respond, the other male picked up a singular leaf from the ground and gently blew into it, creating the once again harmonious sound.

Lowering his guard wasn't something the male would do but he felt as if he could trust him, which isn't something the average acquaintance could win over easily, as he laid his back against the tree feeling sleep take over him without a second thought he felt a warm embrace come over him as the music lulled him to sleep; Their hands fell inches away from each other as if reaching out, longing for each other touch.