Dancing with the enemy (smut)

________________________

The pain wasn't enjoyable for the most part, being one of inazumas most wanted criminals also while having to deal with constant watch over what your doing isn't exactly what I had intended would be my future after I escaped from my homeland. I had initially thought of a more "lavish" life once I was out of danger but we all can't have what we want, especially me.

But sometimes,

Just sometimes,

The pain was enjoyable,,

________________________
Cold fingers ran down my spine making me shiver, rubbing softly enough to make my back arch in but not enough to make me do anything else, my lip quivered wanting more, desiring more of his touch and something else I couldn't quite grasp.
"Please..." I bit down on my lip, not realizing that I had drawn blood a soft hand wrapped around my face and carefully wiped the smudged red liquid off my lips and licked it off his fingers.  That moment in time kept replaying in my mind making my mouth water and hinge looking up at him.
"be patient darling"

for the second time in what seemed like a few minutes, he had mesmerized me with his sweet touch and words, sugarcoated like lemons that taste too sweet to be sour but will always linger in your throat choking you up at the best, or worst moments.
The man smirked taking in the sight before him, his lover pleading under him, it was almost too good to be true, and his whole body tingled in anticipation.
His breath hitched and without stopping for a second he pulled the other into a deep kiss, the other male practically melting into his body, no one else mattered; Not in this moment.
His breathing was getting hot and heavy, I was getting desperate and I could tell he knew it too.  A muffled voice could be heard from outside paying no mean to it as they continued giving into each other's touch.

I looked up at him and he gave me a slow nod, sure of his choice but nervous nonetheless as the iron taste on his tongue still hadn't gone away, it lingered on both of them.

The taller male placed his hands gently on the other and looked into his eyes, just to be met with a different type of lust than before, he wanted this and now he was sure.

soft gasps and moans came from the submissive male underneath him as he worked his way down his pale body, when he came to a stop right above his bulge, he whimpered as the dominant male glided his fingers gently over the spot right above his member teasing him;  He leaned in close to his ear, "I didn't bring anything and I don't think you would have anything either so I'll just have to work with what I have.."

The dominant male pulled down the other male's boxers, "spread." He said in a cold tone that sent shivers down the other male's spine, he didn't know this side of kazuha and he was intrigued by it, so he complied spreading apart his legs and looking back up at the male on top of him.

He slowly pushed in one finger at a time, Scaramouche winced as the white-haired male pushed deeper into him, slowly taking in the sight before him.

When he was finished prepping Scaramouche he was a wreck, and how he wanted to see more of him like that he couldn't wait any longer.

Without warning the other male aligned his member and pushed into him with one quick motion, causing a spill of moans to come out of the other man's mouth.

When he started to move the other male's pompous attitude started to unravel, cursing through his teeth as he moaned uncontrollably biting his lip to stop any more from coming out, but as soon as the other male could no longer hear the sweet moans of his lover he stopped abruptly to look down at his lover and give him a cold glare; "I want to hear you."

The other male bit down on the inside of his check, if kazuha knew how to do one thing it was this; He was ashamed to acknowledge it, but it was true; He knew the man better than he knew himself.

No words came out of the male but a deep gulp and then a nod of recognition.

He felt as though a shockwave had gone through his entire body, his lover thrusting into him roughly as it soon became sloppy and messy; finally, kazuha could see the other male completely ruined; It turned him on to know how much his beloved was enjoying this.

"Where do you want it?" he asked, already knowing his answer,

"Inside."

He smirked, as his thrusts became slower and messier he finished inside of him while he looked down at his lover, not with lust but now love.

________________________

EXTRAAAA:

Scaramouche: "holy shitballs fucking Jesus christ that hurt"

Kazuha: "I'm sorry, did I go too far?"

Scaramouche: "Its fine just warn me before you fucking destroy me-"

(signora yelling outside the door)

Kazuha: "Do you think she heard us?"

Scaramouche: "Nah shes deaf"

*meanwhile her outside*

Signora: ThEir In LOve LEave thEm BEEEeEEE

Dottore: THEY FUCKING WOKE ME UP I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SMASH THAT DOOR IN HALF SO THEY CANT DO THAT SH-"

________________________