letter #1

Warnings:
This book will have graphic scenes such as, smut, abuse, alcohol, smocking, etc..

Being your tissues boxes as it is always sad losing something you loved :)

This has r@pe, other forms or sexual assault, harassment of many kinds, and so on.

These are a few warns and there is more I could get into like, kinks, knives, guns, violence, ropes, forplay, and more...

Enjoy and know I have warned you!

Amara

Hey summer, it's been a long time. I started journaling to connect to you in a way but I don't know how long I can do this before I go mad.

I miss you more than I can really say and Oliver and Alex have been losing their minds lately it's been so fucking unbelievable.

Alex said he loved me, I never told you we have a thing together but it's not going anywhere so it didn't matter.

I bet your laughing at us in heaven thinking we are doing everything wrong. God do I miss your smile and hugs.

I hated people touching me and I still do but I always looked forward to having a hug from you and acting like I didn't want it.

I'll never the same with you.

-Amara

*Flash back to summers death*
"I love you", I cry into him on the hospital bed.

I hear his silent cries trying to hold himself together as we slowly break apart together in the others arms.

"I know, who wouldn't?", even in a moment like this he finds a way to bring a smile to my face.

how the hell am I gonna live without my best friend?

summer was so good, kind, why of all people did it have to happen to her one of us?

Seeing someone you loved so dearly just... gone In an instant like nothing ever happened and all there memories can be removed is painful, Shitty even. How will I go on?

She didn't deserve to die, not in the way she did nor ever in the arms of this.

Oh god, Oliver's gonna be all alone.

How the hell is he gonna go on without her?

He was her everything and she was his.

Fucking bullshit is what life is.

Fuck you whoever's you there!

Fuck my life too!

Just take a fucking bullet right to my head if you had to.

This only makes me want to grip onto Alex tighter and not let go.

*tw* mention on of the first book

authors note: I feel like I would only have to do this if some of y'all come from my tiktok (graceson_writes13)