letter #13

*tw*
Sexual content!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
———————————————

his hands are in my hair, I'm shoved up against the wall.

everything seem so normal, so peaceful, so nice.

his lips travel away from mine to my neck slowly sucking with gentle ease.

I feel at peace with his hands all over me.

he uses one hand to collect my hands in his large on lifting them above my head and the other traveling up and down my body many times caressing everywhere stopping every now and then, teasing me. his hand slowly makes its final destination to my right boob giving it a big squeeze before he picks me up by the backs of my thighs and moves me to the bed and throws me on.

he takes his shirt off not wasting time and climbing onto the bed hovering above me.

his silver chain hanging only inches above my face, I take my hand pulling it slowly, miserably close to my face until I give it on last tough pulling him closer to me than I though possible leaving me with a cinnamon and smokey smell feel my nose.

god do I love this smell.

our lips crash together as one, our tongues collide with the other, everything is perfect, he is perfect.

I moan into his mouth feeling his smirk in the kiss only deepening it more.

my hands travel down his body, to his ads slowly in the middle making sure to outline everything before my hand stops at his groin and with that, without thinking, I turn us over making me on top and him on bottom. he groans in protest and I bring my finger to his lips shushing him to be silent.

"you never let me have fun on top", he pouts like a child.

I giggle at him in response and move down his body were my hand is placed and move it away taking his pants with it.

revealing his long hard cock ready for me to take in it all, my mouth waters with excitement.

I place a kiss on the head of it before rubbing it a few times with my hand to get started before I take it in my mouth without warning and I hear Alex moan with me in sync.

he is my favorite person, scent, and taste, this truly isn't fair to everyone else.

...

And like many other times, I'm sure you can imagine what happens next. Who am I kidding, your here to read about my life story so you shall get the full truth, messy bits and all.

I slowly release myself from bobbing my head onto his cock and move away keeping eye contact we made after Alex stopped ignoring the factor that he was enjoying himself and removed the pillow from his face that was muffling him.

I move so I'm saddling him while he lays down and move my face to kiss him deeply and passionately.

I could see the desire building in his eyes and I knew what came next, he cupped my ass tightly from behind me and lastly turned us so he was one top once more.

He ran his fingers through my blonde hair pulling me desperately close to him. I could smell him on a whole new level, okay that was weird.

what if we could smell people from how there emotions were.

specking of emotions, isn't it weird that they have literal drugs to control our minds like anti-depressions, OCD medication, anxiety meds, etc... yet they cant cure cancer? I think im overthink this too much, wait.... what was I doing?

oh right im in the middle of almost having sex.

"wait!", I stop Alex.

he groans clearing trying to fit off what he was thinking of.