letter #5

"you know whats shitty?", I ask Alex just now walking into my house seating down my purse and keys before turning to face him.

I feel brave almost like I have the higher ground in this so I state what I need to have said being perfectly calculated with how much I reveal.

"what?", his confusion on his face says it all.

"love doesn't exist, and I can't seem to get it from the one I truly love so why could I care?", I shrug walking into the kitchen and before I can reach it I feel two arms going around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

"I think love does exist and maybe once you fine it you claim it", his voice muffled from his face being smushed and filled with a desire that I didn't see coming.

I really don't know what he's saying until his head moves and a hand goes up to move my hair from the crock of my neck and he starts kissing along it deeply and filled with a want only I can give in to him.

"Alex", I breath out closing my eyes giving in as I try to ground myself.

he shushes me before he moves to face me and our lips collide together and I feel everything come to life, his scent, taste, touch, everything.

I bring my arms from my side to his neck and wrap them around holding my place in as I fill his hands wonder to my waist and push me to him only to feel the bulge grow in his pants.

I moan loudly into the filling of him, everything feels explosive and familiar, this is us, and I need it like a drug...

we stay there in the others arms becoming more and more passionate exploring the other before his hands go to my ass and squeeze before he picks me up as I wrap my legs around him, he lowers me to the counter and I fall into his trap.

his hands live me as I start to fill cold where they were planted just moments before and he pulls away for a second to allow me to see his pricing green eyes, our breaths rough and filled with the kiss we shared.

our eyes never leave and he lifts his shirt over his head before cup my face in his hands and letting us collide again through the touch of our lips and toughs together as one.

I go to take my shirt off as he moves his hands to help me and he grips onto my jeans trying his best to take them off.

our lips still together neither wants to move from them until for a slit second to throw my shirt to the ground with his.

my undoes my jeans and slides them off with easy as I wiggle them off with him.

he pulls away for a moment again looking, studying my body, "take off your under garments as I watch", his voice deep as is he is ready to claim a prize and I love it.

I'm turned on just by the demand he has, " just so were clear this means nothing", I announce still angered by him all those years ago.

"agreed", he states back without his eyes leaving my body.

I hop off the counter and I see his arch his brows before I start walking away to my couch and point for him to sit, he does as being commanded and spreads his legs making my mouth water and for me to lick my lips just thinking of whats under all that.

I start undressing myself from my underwear and bra agonizingly slow for him and then I waltz over to him and straddle his lap placing my hands on both shoulders, "your turn to undress but this time by me"

without giving him time I hop off his lap with on big thrust making both of us groan.

I get to my knees and am faced with his bottom have in-front of me face to face with a sight waiting to be seen.

I undo his belt and unzip his pants sliding them off forcefully with one big tug taking his underwear with everything making me moan with his throbbing cock facing up to me.

I throw his pants off to somewhere before bringing my hands to his cock and moving it in a up and down motion only to make him throw his head back in pleasure, my month waters wanting to go around it so dearly I almost moan again.

I keep but the act listening to his grunts just wanting me todo more, and I take it into my mouth wanting to have some cum released before I bounce on in.

I close my eyes moaning as I bob my head back and forth feeling the moment rise and I feel him go in and out of my mouth to the back of my throat, before some pre-cum starts to rise.

oh have I missed this...

I such and bob the whole time leaving nothing but a sensation both of us enjoy and his hand somehow moved to the back of my head at some point.

having had enough of this act and only thinking of him inside me I bob one more time letting the sweat and salty flavor fall into my mouth with a Wonderfull warm filling.

I pull away making him grow in anger and before he can do more I lift my hadn't to his mouth and climb onto his lap placing a leg on each side of him straddling him looking into his eyes not wanting to break contact I do one big thrust on him making his dick go into me as I moan and allow my head to fall back.

I start bouncing on him moaning and groaning with him in sync and do deep yet slow movements and his hands go to my waist and ass squeezing me to hold me in place and I fall into his trap he has set me and I'm not mad.

my pace quickens and I bounce harder and faster, screaming and moaning louder, my breath getting heavier and inconstant.

"oh my god", I yell before I shake with pleasure and only then realize an organism start to hit while warmth starts to fill my inside, he is having one too.

It only makes me want to rock harder see what more I can get but before I can do more he quickly turns us over my legs wrapping around his waist and now he is onto of me thrusting deep and fast as he squeezes my thighs now probably leaving marks.

I whimper at his touch my heart feeling explosive and filled with joy in the moment, he lowers himself and the sweetness of his lips hits me and I am consumed by him.

we continue this for hours all over my house fighting for dominance over the other and I wouldn't want it any other way.

we stopped on my bed at some point as it was light outside before we started and now it is dark and black outside.

I am surrounded by his arms and the feeling of him everywhere and I hold him close wanting more, to be closer.

shit, I'm falling again, I need to catch myself before its too late.

but do I want to?