The End.

Hello, I am dallas1213 and it is my pleasure to announce that this book is now finished. It has taken me a little over a year to write it and honestly, I've never felt so proud of myself until now.

I want to personally thank both Yarr0w , -bubbastea and AngelAngel175 for helping me edit 'Not What You Expected' I really couldn't have done it without you two. So thank you so much ❤️:)

With that being sound. Here are some facts you probably didn't know about 'Not What You Expected'

1: Octavia's name was originally going to be Alice. And I didn't change her name to Octavia until the first few chapters were already published.

2: The story plot itself was originally going to take place in Oregon. But I changed it the last minute because I wanted a more rainy climate.

3: Ethan was originally going to have long hair.

4: When I first started writing 'Not What You Expected' it was originally just going to be about a human teenage girl who was dealing with trust issues, she was going to go live with her dad who she hadn't seen in six years. Ethan was going to be the mysterious friend and Jackson was going to be the moody rich guy.

As you can see a lot of details have changed and a lot of new things have been added to the plot line. Honestly, when I wrote the book I really didn't know how it was going to end or really how any of the chapters were going to end. While writing this book I've cried during the end because in a way I didn't feel like the author, I felt like a reader. I cried mostly because this book has been my life for a little over a year now, I've grow attached to Riley Jane because in a lot of ways she is like me and Ethan...well, Ethan is like a guy I used to think I knew.

Jackson and Octavia are people I truly wish were my best friends. And Blake? Well I never had a elementary boy crush on me, so in a way I made Blake act in some ways a elementary boy would. He was playful and mean toward Sophia, he normally told her the truth unlike Jackson and Ethan. Because he wanted her to trust him and see him as a compatible mate.

'Sigh' I just can't believe it's over...or is it?

Did you really think I would leave so many plot holes in a story without the intentions of writing a sequel?

Here are the series in order.

Not What You Expected, (Riley Jane's Story)
It Started With A Murder. (Calypso's Story)
The Winter Leopard. (Evie's Story)
The Vampire King & His Sick Mate. (Killian's Story)
His Angel. (Ryn's Story)
The Last Tribrid. (Blake's Story)
Helio's. (Octavia's Story)
The Prophecy War. (The book the series has been building up to)

Sequels to the Series.

Sophia's Redemption. (The Sequel to 'Not What You Expected')
Beauty Of The Blade. (Katie's Story)

I honestly really don't know what to do with myself now. Like I mentioned before this book has been my life for a little over a year now and now, it's over.

You know I think when readers joke around about us killing off characters for fun. They don't realize the emotional attachment to our characters we have. Because in ways they are part of us. We created them and then having to kill them off is hearting breaking. Because for me when I create characters I always put some of my personality into them.

Well, Thank you all my faithful readers for sticking it out and reading my book. This is actually the first book I have ever finished on my own. And it feels amazing to know I accomplish something so big. And to be able to share it with such a supporting and kind audience means everything to me.

Have a wonderful day and Thank you God for giving me the strength and inspirement to write this book. If it wasn't for you I would never have been able to write it nor finish it.

Thank you❤️✝️