6 - Little Star (Part 1)

Permission to Dance out now! Btw, I didn't listen and even watch the mv yet. I'm so busy with works and here, just taking quick time to upload this since I didn't update much. I am very very sorry. This is all rushing and so sorry if there's a lot of grammatical error. Happy Reading! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARMY! I PURPLE U!

.

.

.

Seokjin Yoongi and the other members are coming to Hoseok and Namjoon's baby boy birthday party. Everyone is happy. enjoy with everyone's kid except for Yoonjin. They are the only couple who didn't manage to have a child yet they are the first ones to get married.

Jimin and Taehyung are happy with their 3 years baby boy and  16 months old baby girl. Hoseok and Namjoon are finally happy with their 1 years old baby boy after 3 years of being married. Jungkook is still single. While for Yoongi and Seokjin, they didn't have a chance to become a parent yet after 7 years into marriage. Once, after 2 years of their marriage, Yoongi got pregnant but in his 3rd month he got a miscarriage and until now they didn't hear any good news.

They both felt sad, especially Yoongi. Seokjin didn't want to push him and always told Yoongi to just live happily. So, they treat their friends' children like their own. Jaeah, Jimin, and Taehyung's daughter are so clingy to Yoongi and she loves him so much. Yoongi can't say no to her and most of them know about it, even Jimin and Taehyung. They always spoil them, buying them lots of toys, clothes and so they treat them like their own child. Sometimes, all of them wish that they will be granted with kids. Seokjin hopes so and asks to keep praying for them.

The house is full of laughter, enjoying their kid's cuteness, taking lots of pictures. laughter all over the house. the kids (and Seokjin being prankful also joining them) bickering over Yoongi and Yoongi found it's so cute. He can't be with them. too much cuteness

Hoseok: They love you so much, hyung.

Jungkook: Keronika.

Seokjin: They are so cute. I can't help that

Yoongi: Me too

Taehyung: you both spoiling them too much

Yoongi: Can't help that.

Taehyung: I know. But.. I love that too

Jimin: You'll become a good parent. You both.

Seokjin shook his head

Jimin: You are. Wish Yoongi hyung can..

Seokjin looked at Jimin and shook his head.

Yoongi: It's okay hyung. Yes, Jimin. Let's pray for me.. we will get one soon. Yes Jaeah?

Jaeah: Yes! Yes! * while jumping

Everyone laughing at her action and shortly Jaeah caress Yoongi's belly and whisper *but everyone hears it

Jaeah: We'll meet soon.

Yoongi: Aww.. you are so sweet. Let's hope we all meet the baby soon.

It's in the middle of the night, most of the kids (and the parents) are already asleep. Hoseok insisted for all of them to go back and just have a night at his place.

When Jungkook asks himself to the guest room, it's just Yoongi and Seokjin left in the living room. They sit close to each other until Yoongi leans on Seokjin's chest and wraps his hand on his husband's waist. Seokjin his kiss head. Being in each other arms for a while before Seokji spoke

"Sleep?"

"Yeah."

"Okay let's go."

"Wait. Let's stay like this for a while."