32 - Family (Part 1)

Getting pregnant at the age of 21, a last year student at Seoul university and his boyfriend Seokjin just barely finished his internship make Yoongi's life turn upside down. It was teriffying to let Seokjin know about it.

Take the test when Seokjin out. End up texting him about the news. Seokjin immediately went home and ask about it. Yoongi scared and Seokjin seems teriffied too but he's not angry. He didn't mad at all instead he promise to take care of Yoongi and marry him

1 month after that, they getting married. Yoongi get hospitalized for 2 months.

Flash foward

Their 7 year's old son acting weird. Yoongi noticed it. So he ask what happened but being ignore.

Dinner time. Jungkook act cold, didn't finish his meal and leave the table which makes Yoongi mad. Jungkook didn't have intention to rise his voice but it happened. Seokjin solve the problem by asking Jungkook so he went to his room.

Jungkook of course feel guilty for rising his voice but he can't stop from being disappointed. Seokjin trying to console Yoongi about it and promise will talk to their son. After several attempt asking why he become like that, his son finally speak up. To be truth, Jungkook want  a siblings.

As Seokjin hearing them, he brought him to hug. He feel sorry and understand Jungkook's feeling but he cannot lie to himself. He explain that it will make his appa a hard time. He also said that he can't watch Yoongi in pain anymore. So that's why Seokjin didn't want adding a new family member. Yoongi once been trying to ask another kid but Seokjin keep insisting. Plus, Seokjin don't want this topic being brought up again. 

After hearing Seokjin's explanation about Jungkook sudden behaviour, Yoongi become sad. He felt very sorry to Jungkook. He sure will talking about this when sending him to school tomorrow. Yes, without Seokjin knowing.

Time Skipped 

Before Jungkook step out from the car, he give his appa a kiss and hug. The journey to the school was a bit off. Yoongi can feel that Jungkook is still sad so Yoongi stop him from going out to his school.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?" Jungkook turn his head to his appa

"Can we talk first?"

"Talk? Sure"

Yoongi take his son's hand before continue, "baby, can we talk everything that you have in your mind? Appa need to know. Why you suddenly want a sibling?"

Yoongi is waiting for Jungkook to answer and it does take for a while to him to answer.

"It's... it's because... everyone in the class have siblings but I don't" Yoongi was about to burst into tears so he immediately hug him

"Oh.. baby..." and that's not stopping Jungkook from crying too

"I'm so sorry." Yoongi apologize

"I... I just.. I just want like everyone else. I want sister or brothers too. I want to become a big brother too." Jungkook say while sobbing

"Baby.. I'm sorry.."

"Can't I have one?" Jungkook move from Yoongi's hug and instead stare at him

It take few moment for Yoongi to answer, "I wish.. I wish I can give you one but you know... you know.. daddy.."

"Why? Why daddy don't want baby?"

Yoongi didn't know how to answer that

"Is that hurt?" Jungkook say while wiping Yoongi's tears on his cheeks