25 - Found You (Part 1)

Everything was changed as Yoongi being told that he is pregnant 3 years ago. His friends, Taehyung and Jungkook found him collapsed on his apartment as he can't be reach for their small meeting at their cafe. That model's life turn into little messy at the beginning but as the process going on, he finally can accept the truth. He can't deny, it is hard to become a single father who at the same time work as a model. Saddest thing is that he don't know who is the father for his son.

What he remember, the last time he had sex is that night. He didn't remember much, but what stay in his mind is on that night, he felt so dizzy since that morning he got early shooting until 6 pm and that night his agency having a party. He is sure he just asking a simple drink and cocktail no alcohol. He start getting dizzy with the music and his tiredness so he ask to rest on a room. His manager get him one. What next, in that morning, he found himself lying on the bed, being cover by the blanket. He feel so sore, his body hurt so much and found he is naked. He try to remember but nothing on his mind. What he just found is a few stack of money and a necklace on the table next to him.

On the other hand, one of the most successful person in Korea is having a hard time to find a person that just catch his eyes and heart. That night still fresh on his memory. He want to see him again, hug him, kiss him and touch him. Kim Seokjin, a very well known handsome CEO, a very good personality and everyone like him. He just hope, someday he can meet him again.

*current time*

Seokjin is very humble, he don't care about brand or any fancy thing. He have this routine for always staying on this not so popular cafe near his office. Every Saturday he will mostly enjoy his morning schedule visiting the cafe and doing his job. He found that this cafe is very calming even the taste of the drink is just so-so. It's average. But, one thing that make him keep going to this cafe because of the little kid. The place is calming and nice but the kid is the main reason why he keep coming to the cafe.

Apart from that, the owner of the cafe already know about him and his favorite drink. Sometime, the little kid will serve his drink and found he is so cute. He don't know why everytime he watch the kid, he will remember that person. As he being at the cafe for almost 3 months, he never know that kid's parents as the kid called the owner uncles. He keep calling Uncle Tae and Uncle Kookie.

One day, the destiny finally make them meet up after almost 4 years. It almost noon and finally Yoongi come up to pick his son. He just finished his schedule and come right away to the cafe. As he come in, Yoonie is just about to give Seokjin's order but he end up slip up and make a mess. He just excited to meet his appa so that's why.

Seokjin shocked with a drink just spilled next to him and he even didn't realize someone approaching him and clean everything. He can hear that man keep apologizing while whipping the drink

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for my son spilling your drink. I am so sorry. I'll ordering new one and I'll pay for that and.. your shoes too. I am sorry.."

"I-it's okay... I'm f-fi.." Seokjin just speechless when he see the person who he looking for is now standing close to him. Right in fron of him.

"Y-you.. I found you."