11 - I Want a Baby

"Babe?" Yoongi speak up as he look at his phone

"Yes?"

"I want a baby" now he move his gaze to his husband which Seokjin also look at him

"Babe, are you sure?" Seokjin feel unsure about Yoongi decision just now. But he nodded. Yoongi want a kid, his own baby after he saw Jimin upload his new born baby at their group chat.

"I don't want to pressure you I mean.. yeah I want our own kid but how about you? Are you really sure you want a baby Yoongi? Are you okay with that? I don't want you to hurt."

They've been married for almost 4 years and the idea on having own child is always on their conversation but they are already trying. They have tried many times, they went to doctor, do anything to makes Yoongi get pregnant but instead it makes him got sick. So he stop doing the treatment. He feel defeated.

"Yeah.. let's try again."

"Yoongi.. are you really sure?"

"I am." Yoongi smile at his husband who have worried face. He cares his husband cheeks and assure him that he is really fine.

"It will be fine. I'll be okay."

They stare at each other for awhile and next Seokjin lean in to kiss Yoongi's lip

"Okay. But... just tell me when you are in pain okay?"

"Of course." Yoongi smile and then lean his head to his husband's shoulder. He keeps smiling

"Look at him.." Yoongi say as they both stare at Yoongi's phone.

"He is cute isn't he?" Yoongi ask again and excited

"Yeah, he is." Seokjin reply as he kiss Yoongi's head

"I can't wait to have our."

"Yeah."

.
.
.

Well, to be honest I have lots of incomplete Yoonjin stories on my draft here and mostly mpreg (I hope you don't mind). I'll try to complete every chapters as soon as I can. This update is very short because I know I've been holding up and missing from Wattpad for so long.. so yeah happy reading.