28 - Yoongi Hyung

"Ya, ya, ya! Careful on Yoongi hyung," Hoseok warned Jungkook and Jimin who playing around when they just taking a break from the practice

Namjoon and Yoongi's husband Jin watch both of them playing around

"Careful Yoongi." Jin said as he stand next to him while his husband just smiling looking at the both prankster.

All of them know about Yoongi's pregnancy, that's why all of them are careful on him.

As they playing, they sometimes hit Yoongi softly, not directly and then apologize. Hoseok who look at the scene glare at them while Yoongi just saying it's okay.

They continue practice again (not very hard and mostly they sing and sit) and after 2 hour they stop. They having a discussion with the staff. Hyung line are immersed with the conversation while the kids continue playing around. Right after the discussion ended, Jimin crashed with Yoongi and make him fall to the floor. Everyone startled including Yoongi.

"Ah.."

"OMG! Hyung!" Hosoek yell

"Jimin!" Another yell from Hoseok.

Seokjin who is worried didn't saying instead get close to him and reach up his hand.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.. I guess. No worries. I'm fine." Yoongi smile to his husband

At the same time, Jimin immediately apologize and same goes to Jungkook and Taehyung

"oh my God hyung, you okay? I'm sorry." Jimin say

"It's okay Jimin. I'm fine."

"Really? God.. are you really okay? Sorry hyung.."

Yoongi just smile

they still at the building, for another meeting, making new content and as they doing so, Seokjin noticed Yoongi. He seems uncomfortable.

"You good?"

"Uhm.. I guess so."

"Tell me if you hurt okay?"

Yoongi nod and received a kiss on his temple and cheeks.

As that, Seokjin keep stay close to him. Asking him all the time.

As both of then eat, Yoongi stop eating and keeps rubbing his belly. Seokjin noticed about it and look at him worriedly

"Okay?"

"Ouch.." Yoongi said while holding his belly

"What?"

"I.. I'm going to the toilet."

"Want me to join?"

Yoongi shake his head and give assuring smile

At Bathroom

Yoongi can feel his belly getting hurt, the pain keep hitting him. He doing his job and sit on the bowl for a while. He hissed and grip his shirt. He take a deep breath and try to stand up. He was about to call Seokjin's but he just realized he didn't bring his phone. Now he stuck on the room and the pain getting stronger. He close his eyes to hold the pain. His breath become short and shortly he can feel blood running through his leg. He start to panic, worries about his baby, and he hope someone coming in.

Few minutes later, he really can't hold it, his vision start to hazy, sort of oxygen and he heard someone coming in. He try to reach everything around him to make that person know about his existence.

"Hyung?! Are you in there?" yoongi know that person is Jungkook. He knock as he saying that

"Hyung? Are you okay? You've been out too long. Seokjin hyung is worry so I go check in here. Hyung?"