34 - Found You (Part 3)

1 months later..

"Where is he Tae?" Yoongi rushed to his cafe and ask about his son.

"Hyung.. hyung I am so sorry. We don't know. What.. we just realized that he is missing."

Yoongi close his eyes and this news is hard to accept. Yoonie never doing this. Yoongi have told him to do not follow any stranger. He is now can't believe. He just hope Yoonie is fine. This make him scared and he is sure Yoonie also feel the same.

It's already past 5 pm. No news about him. Now, Yoongi just arrived at home after coming back from police station. He feel so tired as the police didn't want to accept his case since Yoonie is not reach 24 hours rule. He throw himself at the sofa as his tears become dry. He feel dizzy, his head hurt so much. Shortly, he received an unknown phone call.

"Hello?" the other person speak

"Hello? Yes?

"Min Yoongi?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Ah.. I'm Seokjin and I know where is your son."

"What?! Where is he? Who are you?"

"Hey.. calm down. I'll send your the address."

As soon as he received the message about that person message, Yoongi run out to the place

Time Skip

Yoongi brought up to the highest level of the building. After the worker give him permission to enter the room, he bow his head and open the door.

"Where is he?"

Yoongi saw that person turn his chair and he was shocked

"Y-yo... where is my son?"

"Oh.. you are here. Come have a sit."

"Where/is/my/son?"

"Okay.. okay, calm down. He is fine. He is fine okay."

"Let me see him."

"S-.."

"Please.. I need to see him first."

Seokjin feel thight on his chest. Looking him crying really make him hurt. He didn't have attention to doing this but he thought this is the only way to make them together.

"He's sleeping. He is fine. I can assure you. He is really fine. I'm not going to hurt him okay. Please, have a sit first."

Seokjin get close to him and usher him to sit at the sofa. He look at Yoongi. His eyes are red, he looks very tired. He didn't mean to.

"What do you want?"

"Sorry?"

"Why do you have Jungkook at you?"

"Uhm.. ah.. well.. I.. I.."

"Why?"

"I.. I.."

"Why?" Yoongi cut him

"Sorry" that's the only word that come out from Seokjin.

"Sorry? Do you know what are you doing, sir? You/are/kidnapping/my/son.

"I know. I.. I mean.. I'm not kidnapping him. I'm not trying to kidnapping him. But.. but.."

"But, what?"

"It's... it.. it.."

"What?!"

"It's just the only thing that I can do."

"Do what?"

"Get your attention."

"What? Are you insane?"

"No.. No, I didn't. Did... are you not remember me?"

Yoongi stare at him and confused why he asked such question

"I.. I don't know what are you talking about.

"You really dont remember me? That night?"

"You are insane. Let me see my son..." Yoongi try to stand up to look at his son but Seokjin immedietly hold his wrist and make Yoongi startled

"I pay you as much as you want but please.. I want my son."

"What if I say no?"

"You can't do that. I'm his father. I can report to police and.."

"I'm his father too."

Yoongi shocked and look at Seokjin

"Y-you.. no. No, it can't be."

"Yes I am. Here is the prove and here (showing the necklace) is mine. I custom this and there's my name engrave along the moon"

Yoongi look at the envelope, going through all the information and he then start shaking

"I want him." Seokjin say and that make Yoongi shake more. He start to cry again

"Oh don't cry. I am so sorry but I really want him."

Yoongi become speechless and he really can't thing anything right now. That night hunt him back and now he have to lose his son. No, this can't be happening.

"Look.. I know, Yoonie didn't want to be separated with you since he keeps look at you just now but I have to do this."

"What do you want actually?"

"I want Yoonie and..."