27 - Eyes

After 2 years being married, Seokjin and Yoongi were blessed with a great news where they will become a parent. Right after they know about it, Seokjin extra careful on Yoongi. He always keep him in comfortable, asking if it's hurt or but and Yoongi is just fine. He is fine for the entire pregnancy but something put him in the loop 1 and half month before his real labor. He being hospitalized for 3 weeks and they have to force the labor since his baby need to be out before his real day. Yes, they will having a baby boy.

Few hours after his labor, doctor come in and told the parents how their baby condition. They are worried right after they being told that something was wrong but they still can't confirm it yet. They have to undergo monthly check up on him. Yoongi start to teary and Seokjin have to be strong for his husband and his baby.

3 years later..

They are used with Yujin slightly blindness. He can't see clearly just blurness. They went to few hospital, do anything to make him see the world. At some part, Yoongi is tired. He is very tired and finally accept about his son disability. But, instead of that, he never angry, he never mad for having a child like that. Sometimes he just feel bad to Seokjin for giving him abnormal son but Seokjin hush him to do not think like that. They live happily and instead of the disability, they give extra careful on him, taking care of him like a glass. He is too precious and cute.

It hurt they eyes when they saw Yujin stumble and got bruise. He is love to walk around and follow his dad (Seokjin). But the kid rarely crying even he fall. Instead he clap his hand and giggle. He love to cup both his parents face. Act like he want to study their face and imagine in his mind. He is so quick in talking and love when Yoongi feed him.

One day, Seokjin giving a free time for Yoongi to spend his time alone. Having a me time as a reward for always taking care of Yujin. Seokjin and Yujin left him at home as Yoongi wanted to be home. What Yoongi don't know, that day is Yujin appointment to get his spectacles. Doctor just found out about it and immediately told Seokjin.

Yujin are in good mood today. As Seokjin put him in his car seat, he giggle while flipping his hand on Seokjin's face.

"Dada.. dada.."

"Yes honey. It's dada here."

"Where.. papa?"

"Today is papa's me time."

"Me time?"

"Yes and we going to make my baby see again?"

"See?"

"Yes. You will meet(see) dada soon"

At Hospital

The doctor set Yujin at his patient's chair. He kind of scared but Seokjin keep holding his hand. Jimin and Taehyung is there too and record the moment. The first time doctor put a speck on him, he shoved it and shake his head. He feel uncomfortable and don't like it

"No, no, no, no, no.. honey... it's okay."

"N-no.." his whiney

"Look.. look... it's okay. It didn't hurt baby. It didn't hurt you." Seokjin keep close to him

The doctor try again and this time with Seokjin's help

Yujin try to adapt with his speck

"Baby?" Seokjin say as he try to hold him

Yujin look up and didn't give any reaction. Few second later, he cup Seokjin's face and smile

"Dada?"

Seokjin almost broke the into tears as Yujin seems recognize him

"Y-you can see me?"

"Dada?"