33 - Shocked!

Yoongi happily took out the teokbokki he made from the pot to the bowl but as try to put the first spoon his shoulder suddenly hurt and he then drop the bowl make it shatter on the floor. Not just that, his husband Seokjin rushed out from his room with only wearing towel and his hair still damp.

"What's wrong?!" Seokjin shouting "Yoongi, baby? What is.."

He stop as he look at the floor and then moving his eyes to Yoongi. He was in paIn while holding his shoulder.

"Yoongi?"

"Hurt.." he whimper

"Oh my God.." Seokjin carefully get close to him

"Alright, alright.. calm down. Can you hold it a bit? We going to hospital okay?"

Yoongi just nodded.

"Okay good. Stay with me. I'm going to wear my clothes first then we go okay?"

Another nod from him.

Yoongi was sit on the couch while waiting the older. He relaxing his mind, try to not panic even his shoulder hurt so much.

As Seokjin come out, he look at his husband at the couche. He sense his husband trembling and in pain.

"Baby.. let's go.." Yoongi open his eyes and get up as Seokjin help him.

"Don't cry baby." Seokjin wipe his tears

"Hurt hyung."

"Sorry."

After they went to hospital, it only left worried on Seokjin's mind. The doctor suggested for Yoongi to having a surgery which the youngest want to avoid the most. But the doctor also stated that he have too since it's was absolutely damage and the pain will hit him anytime just today.

It was a silent ride to home. Seokjin let his husband in his thought. As they reach home, Yoongi immediately went to his room. Didn't bother to look anything. Seokjin just sigh even inside of him, he is feel sorry. Yoongi shoulder broken because of him. If Seokjin let himself listen to Yoongi on the other day, they will not involve in accident.

Time Skip

Seokjin went to the room and slowly sit beside Yoongi

"Hey.."

"Hey hyung.."

"Want to eat? You didn't eat anything since lunch."

Yoongi just humming

"Okay. Bedroom dinner?"

Yoongi chuckled and smile.

"Okay, wait for second. I'll be here"

"Thank you."

Few minutes later

"I feed you."

Yoongi laugh, "I appreciate that but no need hyung, I can eat by myself"

"But you need too.."

"I got my right hyung. It's okay."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and Yoongi just chuckle

"Are you feeling better?"

Yoongi shake his head

"I-I'm just afriad."

Seokjin took his hand and stroke his gently.

"I'm sorry."

"No. I told you don't apologize."

"But it all because of me."

"Hyung.. can we not talk about it. I'm okay. I mean you don't have to feel guilty over it okay. I'm fine, really."