10

We played more and did more drills. It was really fun, mostly because the squad was so welcoming. 

"Match time" Southgate shouts. 

Everyone runs towards him. He put us in teams again and gave us positions. Again, me and Mase we were  on different teams. One time, I had the ball and was about to shoot and Mase jumped on me. Southgate got mad but it was worth it. When I start to think about it, Mason and I, have been on the floor many times. 

We play the match, it was pretty much even. It was 15 min halves, and I scored once, Grealish scored and so did Rashford and Sterling. I got the ball off Kane which was very fun, I was fangirling so much inside. Mase jumped on me so I couldn't get the ball. He scored as well, but we still won; 4-3. Go us! 

This was the most fun training sesh, i've had in awhile since high school with my mates. It was  fun to get to know the boys on more of personal level. Like, i've seen them on screens but it was different. It was also nice to see and catch up with Ben too. 

Yeah me and Ben know each other, for a while now, we met at a comp in England and we hit it off but just as friends, because me and Austin were dating at the time. Ben, got me through  the breakup and overall he's a cool guy that can make me smile. 

My phone starts to buzz with notifications, the last one said "England tagged you in a photo". I look at the photo and it was the pic of me and Mase on the ground. They captioned it "Our new favorite duo Amelia and Mason!". The other notifications were people following me. 

"Amelia's following is skyrocketing" Ben says. 

"Yeah, I know. its weird" I say 

Declan takes my phone and takes a group selfie posts it on my story, I try to get it from him but he was just too tall. Then Jude takes it a post a picture of him with him sticking his tongue out.  The other boys do it too. When I finally got my phone back, I looked through the photos the boys took, it was cute. And one of them texted people in my contacts wonderful. 

They start to joke around. We walk over to the pool. I didn't know, a person could have this much fun with people even that you first meet them, usually i'm pretty shy with people that I  don't know. But now, with them I actually feel like, I can be myself. I felt really comfortable with the boys and I feel like im closer to Mase now. 

I push Mase in the pool and he jumps out. 

"Come here" he says and pulls me into a big hug, but he was soaked and he got me wet and cold. He picks me up and jumps into the pool with me. They started to play volleyball. Little did they know, I played varsity volleyball as well got player of the year too, not to brag 5 years in a row. I also played varsity netball and football. As you can tell i'm pretty sporty, it feeds my competitiveness, so I don't take out the competitiveness on other people, like in school. 

"Were gonna beat you newbie" Kane says. 

"Ah, you wish. You're gonna be wishing that you were on our team"  I say back. I love trash talking!

"Mhm, we will see" he says. We all know that means; he doesn't know what to stay. 

We start the game. The other team got the first serve, with Kalvin. It was a pretty good serve. Declan saves it and passes it to Mason and he sets it and I smash it down to the other side. 0-1 to us. 

"Oh it's on" Kane says. 

"Yeah, I forgot to mention. I was also captain of my volleyball team. Good luck" I say. 

"Ohhhhhhhh, dam girl" 

We continue to play, it ended with 15-14 close one. I could already tell, that me and kane are gonna have a sibling kind of friendship, like I have a younger brother, but I could see kane as a older brother figure.

I started to feel hungry. I mean it was already 15:00, man I was REALLY  hungry. 

"I'm going to get some food, but i'll be back in 10" I tell them. 

I start to dry off a bit and put my shirt back on, and wrapped my hair with the towel. Mason decided to come get some food with me. 

"Love birds, get me some stuff too" John says for him and Kyle.

"Yeah me too"  Jude asks as well.

"Same" Rice says.

"Get me some too" Jordan adds in. More people ask. Even Southgate, asked us to get the food. 

We leave and head towards the buvet. 

"How did you find the boys, sorry if they were annoying" Mason says, as we walk to the buvet. 

"No no, they were fun. They seem like really nice guys" I tell him. 

"Yeah, they are. When Kane brought his wife along with us. They hated her, I don't know why they just did. Same for all the other people, someone brought in. This is the first time they actually like the person. And I  can tell even if they just met you they care for you. I mean I care about you so much Amelia" He says, it melted my heart. Im glad, he feels the same way. Its nice to get some reassurance from time to time. Especially because he's a celeb. 

"Aw, I care a lot about you too". I reassure him. 

Its like me and him are together, but we aren't officially, the world sees Chloe as his girlfriend. It hurts but maybe one day it'll change hopefully... 

He takes my hand. I started to blush intensely,  Ive never felt this way about anyone. We walk into the buvet and there is a lot of people there. 

"Omg that's Mason Mount" someone says. When they say it, he lets go of my hand. I should've expected that we can't be seen as something more than friends. It hurts but it's fine, thats what you get for having a little fling with a famous footballer. I have to pretend that everything is ok and keep a smile on my face. I'll talk to him about this later. 

"And,we've been spotted . I have to go say hi now. Ask the person for the three lion's meal, he will give you all the food we need. I'll be back" he says. 

I nod and say okay,  while putting on a fake smile. I don't know why, its hitting me this hard, but it is. The anxiety, starts to rush through me, when he left. 

"Hi, i'm here to pick up the three lions meal" I say to the worker.

"Yep, it will be ready in a few seconds" He says back. 

"Thank you" I thank him.

I  stand there for a few seconds quietly. 

"You good there" he asks.

"Yeah, dont worry. Its nothing" I say.

"Ok, if you say so. Here you go. Have a nice day. I hope you feel better" He says while pushing the tray with all the food. 

"Thank you... uh Marco have a nice day" I say while trying to see his name tag. Its always nice to say thank you to people and try to figure out their name, it makes it seem that you care. 

I take the tray and head back to the pool.