24

It was Austin, he comes to me and sits down in the seat next to me and says "Hey Amelia".

"Hey Austin. I heard about Chloe, congrats" I congratulate him. I wonder if he knew about me and Mase.

"Oh yeah thanks. I like her a lot but I think that she likes Mason" he says. I was not expecting that.

"Really ? did they ever date in real life tho"

"yeah, but Mase is into another girl. he met her on holiday and he said that he is legit in love. Sorry milo, I know that he is your celebrity crush" he says. I started bursting out with laughter, I couldn't stop.

"Why are you laughing"

"He loves the girl ?"

"Yeah, I mean he thinks he does but they just met"

"I know the whole story. Check my Instagram"

"Oh shit. Mase is going to kill me. Forget that I told you that"

"Wait what did you tell me ?"

"That, ooohh I see what you did there"

"I forgot how dumb you are"

"Oi, we basically had all the same classes expect German and French and you were the valedictorian that must mean that I'm smart too"

"Sure sure dummy"

"the amount of times I sent the homework to you"

"That was like in year 9"

"So I still sent it to you. You should mention me in your speeches when you become chief of surgery"

"Yeah sure I'll make sure to mention you"

"anyways how are the girls. I haven't talked to them in ages"

"Yeah they are good. Lily and me both live in London. She's a nurse"

"Oh cool, I live in London too. It's weird that we've never bumped into each other"

"I just moved to London recently from Oxford after I graduated from medical school"

"Oh yeah, what about the other girls. After we broke up they completely stopped talking to me and ignored me"

"Yeah, sorry about that they took it harder than I did"

"But yeah, Alex lives in Canada and is going to uni there. She is a future teacher"

"Oh shit really. She hated all of the teachers at school, never thought she would become one. Like I remember Mr Hastings, she absolutely hated him"

"I know !! to be honest everyone hated him, but I mean he did call her dumb and stupid and called Nora and Mel dumb and dumber"

"Yep worst math teacher ever"

"Yeah and Natasha is working at a hotel back home, one day she is going to run her own hotel"

"That's awesome. what about you ?"

"Oh it's kinda messy right now but hopefully it will clear up, but I got my medical license at Oxford med school. I was going to take a gap year and spend it in London with lily and some other friends but now it seems like I might have the chance to play for Chelsea"

"Amelia?!? That's crazy. I mean you were always better than all of the boys including me"

"yeah, I remember me and my friends would play football with you guys and y'all would never pass to us"

"omg, yeah and mark would be like oh if you score I'll give you 50 dollars. you guys would be like ok bet and when finally someone passed to you, you shot and scored"

"Yep and that was the day where I finally got the respect from you guys"

"Yeah and you started to get picked over the boys instead of the first girl to get picked after all the guys"

"Yeah. Oh those days were something weren't they"

"Yeah, they sure were"

"but how is it going with mount"

"good, I mean he invited me to go to the match on Tuesday and I think I am starting to really like him"

"Aww, I can tell that he really likes you amelia"

"Flight BA849, please start boarding the flight"

"I guess that's us. Off to London"

"Yeah, it was nice chatting to you Austin"

"You too, let's keep in touch"

"Yeah, sure"

we board the flight and get onto the plane. I was in first class, i had a lot of leg room which was nice, it was not a long flight so I didn't feel like watching anything instead put my head phones in again and dosed off while listening to music.

I woke up after an hour and half and listening to London boy. That song reminded me of mason as well.

we had another 30 minutes till we landed. I watched a bit of Grey's. I have watched Grey's anatomy like about 100 times, I will never get bored of it. If I'm being honest it is what really inspired me to become a surgeon and go to medical school.

we finally landed. I post on my story a picture that i took earlier.

————————————————————

—————————————————