28

I get out of my car and get my bag from the boot. I take my phone and call Lily. I put my phone to my ear and hold it with my shoulder.

"Is something wrong we just talked" Lily says in a concerned tone.

"Come over right now" I say with no explanation.

"Okay why" she asks suspiciously.

"I can not say, just cancel all your plans for tonight" I tell her.

"Okay, I just need to tell sorry to my netflix and cancel my pizza order" she jokes.

"Great see you in 10" I say excitedly.

"Bye, you are so random mil" she says.

"Bye hurry up" I hang up and open the door, Chelsea is there waiting for me. She jumped and I picked her up.

"Hey, girly I missed you" I say and she licks me.

I take a quick shower and change, I changed into the shirt Mason gave me the first day we met. I hear the doorbell. Chelsea starts to bark, I run down stairs with a towel wrapped on my head. I open the door and there is Lily.

"What is so urgent mil, I just canceled my date with netflix" she says as I opened my door.

"You can do that another time, here" I say and give her a ticket to tonight's match.

"No you did not" She says and starts to jump up and down.

"Yeah, I did. Mason gave me an extra ticket" I say and start to jump with her.

"Oh my gosh, thank you Mil" she says and gives me a hug. I close the door and Lily pets Chelsea.

"We have to get ready now, do you have an extra England shirt" she asks me.

"No, I just have this one that mase gave me" I tell her.

"Oh shit" she says.

"Let's get ready and on the way to the stadium we stop by at Nike and get you a jersey" I suggest.

"Okay plan. We got this" she says an starts to get hyped up.

"Less gooo" I say and we run up the stairs an go to my room. Chelsea runs up as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got ready and left the house. We get into my car and off we go to Wembley. My phone starts to ring. It was Mason.

"Who is calling you ?" Lily asks.

"Mason" I say.

"Pick up, Pick up" she chants.

"Okay, Okay" I say and pick up Masons call.

"Hey, you are on speaker. Me and Lily are on our way to the stadium"

"Hey, Hi Lily. How was Hayes and Tuchel" he asks.

"It went pretty well. Are you going to be starting tonight" I ask him.

"You will see, maybe, maybe" He says. I grunted, I really wanted to know.

"Argh common man, Lily check the lineup it should be out" I tell her.

"Okay, found it. Pickford, Walker, Chilwell, Maguire, Shaw, Rice, Grealish, Mount, Saka, Kane and Sterling" she reads out.

"Yess let's gooo" I say it was a real good line up. I was surprised that Southgate went with Chilly instead of Stones but that is fine I love Chilly.