12

"Hey girlies" I said to the boys as me and Mase walked in still holding hands. 

"Hey, where did you two go" Bukayo asked me and Mason. 

"To the beach" I said, while laughing for no reason, I do that sometimes. Its weird. 

"Ooooo, what did you guys do" Harry asked. 

"None of your business, dad" Mase says to Harry. 

My phone starts to ring. 

 Lily, Natasha, Alex are calling you 

                                            - accept.                                                                  - decline 

"Sorry guys, I got to take this"  I say, because Lily, Nat and Alex was calling me. 

"Ok don't worry" Mase says. 

I accept the call. 

"Hey, guys what's up" I ask. 

"Where are you?" Nat, says. She can get a bit over protective over her friends. 

"At the pool with the boys, why?" I reply to Natasha. 

"Can we come?, we haven't seen you for while" Alex says, she always ends up inviting herself to everything but it's fine, we love her. 

"Please, we can meet mason" she adds on. 

"Fine, i'll ask the boys and Lily you can see Dec before your date" I say to tease Lily. 

"Oh shut up, mil" Lily says after my little comment. 

"Wait here" I say. 

I mute myself and go back to the boys. 

"What was that about" Declan asks.

"Oh it was just your girlfriend, Nat and alex calling" 

"Dec has a girlfriend, good job bro" Bellingham says.

"Amelia, shush" Declan shushes me. 

"Yeah, my best friend Lily. We've been best friends since primary. She's my rock. She's the girl version of you Chilly" I explain. 

"Ooolala" Ben says. 

"But guys could you guys  do me a favor" I ask. 

"Yeah sure" Dec says. 

"Can they come over here, because they won't stop begging" I tell them. 

"And Jude, I think you'll like Alex. Marcus you will definitely get on with Nat" I tell them, back in secondary I got a lot of people to start dating. One of the couples, i've formed are now married I was the maid of honor that was Lauren and Tom. They got together in year 7, thanks to me obviously. 

"Sure the more the merrier" Mase says. I'm excited for them to meet mason, i've been talking about Mason for a while but more than ever now. 

"Ok thanks guys!" I say. 

I go back to my phone and unmute myself on the call. 

"Im sorry guys..." I say in a disappointed tone to try to trick them, this is part one to get back at Nat for her prank. 

"Nooo, Mil you had one job" Nat says, she sounded so sad. 

"...stop doing what you're doing and rush over here, say ur with Amelia" I tell them. I could here the girls squealing. 

"Yay, love you Amelia !" Alex says. 

"Bye, guys see you in a few min" I say. 

I hang up.

"The party is on it's way, be careful Alex parties HARD. Please push Alex in, she won't mind" I say. I lied, she would mind but it would be very funny to see her get pushed in. I've only seen her swimming twice our whole friendship. 

"Woohoo" Jude yells him and Alex are gonna get on so well. maybe they will fall in love after he pushes her in, maybe not but Alex falls in love in the weirdest ways. 

I'm really excited for my friends to meet the boys. I think they will like each other, and some of them might make a different type of relationship. Not me playing, cupid again. I really want to see the Lily and Dec thing though. the amount of double dates we will have, I get so excited even by the thought of it. 

A few minutes past.  We are joking around and we started to play on the unicorn, i got a lot of pictures of the boys on the famous unicorns, look at this one of saka; 

  We are joking around and we started to play on the unicorn, i got a lot of pictures of the boys on the famous unicorns, look at this one of saka; 

he calls the unicorn bob, such an amazing name right. As i took pictures of the boys, I hear people coming in. 

"Where's my mils" Alex says. 

"Uh oh" I say as I jump into the pool. 

"Hey, long time no see" Lily says to Dec. 

"Hey, I'm pretty lucky aren't I. I get to see you 3 times today" he says while laughing. 

I get out of the pool and see Jude introduce himself to Alex. They start to come near me and I was right next to the edge of the pool. I start to laugh hysterically. 

"You good there Amelia ?" Alex says. 

"Yeah, don't worry" I reply. 

I walk away over to Nat. 

"Heyy, you talk to anyone yet" I ask Natasha, she seemed quiet and it looked like she was zoning out. 

"No, not really but one dude caught my eye" She says, while looking over where Grealish and Pickford are.

"Who ? " I ask Natasha, I feel like it's jack but it could be Jordan, she was a goalkeeper and her ex was a goalie. 

"He's over there, the one with the curtain haircut" She says. Again doesn't really help, because they both have curtain bangs. 

"Number 7 ? " I ask, to see if it was Jack. 

"Yeah, he's fit" Knew it. I mean my whole fyp is Mount, Grealish and Foden. 

"Yep, that's the tiktok famous one Jack, Jack Grealish" I tell her. 

"Let me introduce you" I say. 

Mason starts to walk over to Jack, perfect timing. Natasha can talk to Mason too. 

"Who is the brunette that just walked to him ? " She asks. I giggle and smile. 

"That's Mason, but back off he is mine. Nat, I really like him"  I tell her. 

"Aww, hes cute"  She says. 

We get to them. 

"Hey guys this is Natasha, but everyone calls her Nat for short" I say to introduce her. 

"Hi" She says, shyly.