15

It's been 5 minutes. Still waiting for Mase. I decided to try to look around. I walk down stairs to try to find him. The hallway was quiet it was scary, like a movie. Maybe I should text him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

money mase 💵 ❤️

A: Mase, where are you? 

M: Im at the door 

A: ok ill head there 

M: see you :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I start to head back up. Again very quiet, makes me feel very anxious. I was right next to the stairs and I feel something touching me. 

"Boo!" Someone screams in my ear. I jump and land on the ground. I look up and it was Mason. 

"Ow, MASON" I scream as I was on the ground. 

"Haha, got you" Mase jokes, not funny. 

"Stopp, I was not scaredd" I said very sarcastically. Usually, I never get scared easily but mason really did scare me. The amount of times lauren tried to scare me at school. She's scared me like 1,000 times and only once she scared me but she doesn't need to know that. 

"Yeah, definitely. I told you, I am the master at scaring people" He says. I mean it is true, i've heard from everyone that he is really good at scaring people. I mean there's another thing we have in common. I love pranking and scaring people, but I just can't do that to Lily or when I am  with Lily, she is against pranks and scaring people. Once me and Nora were in Art class and we put pens and stuff underneath her jacket and on  top of her seat. She sat down and she was really mad at me and Nora. 

"Oh shut up" I say, to joke around. I pushed Mase playfully. 

"Make me" he says. I knew what he wanted me to kiss him to shut him up. 

"Fine, I will" I say and pull him in for a kiss. 

"You are so cute" he whispered. 

"Thanks, I don't  know about you though" I whisper back. 

"Shut up" he says, perfect opportunity to play back the same game. 

"Make me, you see what I did there ?" I say. 

"Yeah, smart" he says and pulls me in for another kiss. I really like this dude. I honestly can stay here all day. 

I hear someone coming down the stairs. 

"Amelia ? Mason ?" Lily yells trying to find us. 

"And the party pooper is back" Mason says, it's true though. In the past 2 hours she's interrupted us twice and counting. 

"We will be there in a sec" I yelled back at Lily. 

"Okay hurry.  Dec is coming 15 min earlier" She said, she sounded desperate and nervous. 

"Common Mase let's go" I say. I take his hand a pull him. 

"Wait a sec, you look tired" he said. Again I knew what he was going to do. 

"No, im fine" I tell him. 

"You sure ? " before I could he picks me up. I swear, I think i'm always up in Masons arms. I giggled. Ew, why did I do that stupid giggle. 

He walked up the stairs and goes to the door. Wow Lily locked the door, even though she knew we were coming. I knock on the door, still in Mases arm.  No answer, I mean I have an extra key card. 

"Let's just go in" I say. I'm not really patient.  

"Okay sure, Dec will be here soon. So we got to set up quickly" Mase says. It seemed like we had 5 min til he came. 

I take the key out of my pocket. The key scanner thing was below me.

"Can't reach ?" he asks.

"Yeah, I guess you're just too tall" I say, He wasn't that tall to be honest.

"Yeah, I think so too" he say sarcastically. It really seems that we are both very sarcastic personalities. 

He bends down so I could reach, impressive most people can't do that so effortlessly. I open the door, Mason walks into the hallway and walk through to the living room. I look at lily's room. 

"Mase could you put me down I need to do something real quick, you can start setting up" I say because I just saw lily and declan doing it on her bed, with the door wide open. I mean coduos to them even if they knew we were in they continued. 

"Sure, don't take too long though" he says.

I close lilys door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lily 🛍👠

A: did i ever tell you that your so smart 

L: you saw us didn't  you 

A: yeah

L: arghhh, did mason 

A: no dont worry 

L: ok good, ill be out in a few seconds 

A: okok ly 

L: lyt <3 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------