18

"Ooooo, I like surprises, tell me nowww" I say very excitedly. I was not lying I love surprises and gifts. If you give me a gift or do something special for me. I will love you forever. 

"Change first and then i'll tell you" he says.

"Nooooo. You can't tell me that you have a surprise for me and not tell me" I say. It's like saying "I need to tell you something never mind it is nothing". 

"You're not patient aren't you" he says. No kidding, i'm not patient at all. Im working on it alright. 

"Nope. I'm the most non patient person that you will ever meet" I say. 

"Now, go hurry up and change, I really want to tell you" he says. 

"okay, okay" 

I run into my bedroom and took the first dress that I could find. It was a cute, slip dress that was forest green. I quickly re-did my curtain bangs and touched up on my makeup. When I finished I ran out of the room and jumped onto Mason while he was on my couch. 

"Ok, i'm ready tell me" I say as I jumped on him. 

"Okay, okay calm down" he says while smiling and laughing. 

"Sorry" I say and gave him a quick peck. 

"So, I talked to Tuchel and Hayes about the situation and I set some videos of you playing to them" He said. Did he really ?

"Mase..." I say quietly. I couldn't help but to start to smile and blush, did he really get them to reconsider me. 

"And they want to see you play as soon as possible. Amelia, they want you. This is your chance to follow your dreams" 

"Oh my gosh,  mason" I say while giving him the biggest hug, I've ever given someone. I might become a professional footballer for Chelsea and once I retire I could become the best surgeon. 

"When are you going back ?" Mason asks. 

"Tomorrow afternoon" I reply. This trip has gone so quick, I can not believe that tomorrow is the last day and tonight is the last night were here.

"Oh, us too. you think you could see them next week Tuesday ?" He asks. Tuesday is so soon, I need to practice but how the frick am I supposed to be ready by then. 

"Yeah I think so, I haven't played that much recently I need to practice" I say. I do need help.

"I can help you, everyday at 5-7. I would do it later but i have three lions practice, with the match coming up on Tuesday" he says. Ok this might actually work out if he helps me train, we do play the same position and same game style. 

"Yeah, thanks Mase. Thanks to you I might become the best midfielder chelsea will ever see including the men's team, maybe after Kanté though" I say. Kanté is my favorite he is the most humble person ever how could anyone not like him. 

"Of course but after me though" He jokes. 

"In your dreams. Off topic but we should start to go" he says. We already have spent 30 minutes here and the other two are probably dying of boredom cus everything is boring without us. 

"Yeah let's go get this party started" I say and head to the door. 

"Oh wait, before I forgot, I have extra tickets at our home game at Wembley for tuesday night" he says and pulls out the ticket from his pocket. 

"Oh my god yes !" I say in excitement. My first england game, i've been to many Chelsea matches but never an England one they always sell out so quickly.