20

"Oh, I love you too Amelia" Ben says. I acted pissed because, I was enjoying the time me and Mase were just the two of us. Plus it was the last day in Croatia, maybe the last time me and Mase might be like this. Everything could change when we are both back home in England. 

"Ben, why are you here though" Mason asks. He seemed annoyed too. 

"Thanks a lot mate, I feel so loved right now. Just kidding don't worry. I wanted to go for a lil swim, I didn't know you guys would be here"  Ben said. I felt bad, that we were acting badly towards him. One of my bad but good at the same time quality is feeling bad for people really easily. 

"Okay, okay. You sure it's just about that though ?" Mason asks. 

"Yeah mate, if you want I can leave" Ben says. To be honest I really want to say yes please go, so me and Mase can be alone together but that is just rude and I can not say something like that to one of my best friends. 

"No Ben stay, you are already here and the more the merrier right and I have not spent to much time with you" I say instead of saying what was in my head. 

"Yeah, don't worry it's not like it is our last day here together" Mason says. It was kind of mean but they're like brothers. But to be honest if I had the balls, I would have said something like that already, but I'm too much of a scaredy cat when it comes to saying mean stuff to people cause I hate it when people are mad at me it gives me so much anxiety. 

"Someone clearly doesn't want me here" Ben says in an annoyed tone.

"I was just kidding Ben, come" He says. We all knew that he was lying but still it was nice of him to say that. 

"No, I'll leave. Dont worry im not mad. See you guys later. I love you guys" he says. That was very thoughtful of him to say that but he will be mad or at least pissed off, he's not very chill even though hes last name is Chilwell. 

I get out of the pool quickly and ran to Ben and pushed him in the pool. 

"Amelia, what the fuck" Ben says. He sounded pretty mad. 

"Sorry, I had to you looked to dry out there and I could not let you leave" I said. 

For another hour we all chilled out at the pool and did some stuff. I left before the boys because I promised my family that I would have breakfast with them before they headed back to the United States. I haven't really spent to much time with them the past 2 days. 

I got back to my hotel room and took a shower cause my hair was filled with chlorine because my hair is very sensitive to chlorine. I dried my hair and got dressed and then I headed out to got to the caf it was around 8:30. 

"Good morning" I say as I sit down at the table my parents were at. My grandparents were at the table next and my aunt, uncle and cousins were on the table in front of us. Everyone is here but my brother. 

"Good morning, how did you sleep ?" my mother asked me. 

"Good, where is Jake" I ask my parents. He usually is on time so it was weird he wasn't here.

"He is on his way. We haven't really seen you these past few days, what have you been up to ?" My mom says. I should just tell them right about Mase and the football stuff and Chelsea. 

"So, I met Mason Mount right and I have been hanging out with him a lot" I say. I am really close to my parents and I tell my mother everything even when it comes to boys. 

"Like the footballer ?, that you never stopped talking about" My dad says. He is the one that I watch and used to watch the football matches with. 

"Yeah, him" I say while smiling. 

"Ooo, what did you guys do" My mother asks. 

"We did a lot of swimming and yesterday he invited me to his Training with the England squad. I didn't know that they were coming but they did and I trained with THE GARETH SOUTHGATE and last night  me, Mason, Rice and Lily played some Fifa yesterday" I tell them about some of the stuff I did with him. 

"That is awesome, did you kick their asses and say i'm better than you guys" My dad says. He likes to joke around a lot. When I was younger and ski racing my dad would say stuff like that. I always found it amusing, because I was better than the boys and wanted the world to know that, then I got injured and missed out on a chance at the world cup.  

"Totally did, but I need to talk to you guys about something" I say to them. I was finally going to talk to my parents about Chelsea. 

"That my girl, yeah sure what is up" My dad says. 

"So, why did you guys not tell me about the whole Chelsea situation and how they were interested in signing me ?" I say. Their faces went serious. 

"Im sorry Amelia. We really wanted to tell you but you were so focused on becoming a surgeon, we did not want to ruin your dream of doing that. I hope you understand" My mom said. I was kind of pissed off what am saying I was mad but people make mistakes right ?

"I get your intentions but Football was also my dream. I had a whole plan but no one was interested in me at least that is what I thought. It is fine don't worry guys"  I say. I really did not feel like fighting even though I brought it up.

"Amelia, we are still sorry but you know Chelsea was not the only club there was others, like Man city, arsenal and the USWNT was also interested. You know we would only do the best for you. We hope you aren't mad"  they tell me. I thought only Chelsea was interested but some of the best teams in Europe and one of the best team in the world  the Us women's team with my idol Alex morgan. It is my dream to play with Alex morgan and other girls. 

"Really, all of them wanted me ? but don't worry I'm not mad. I get how you just wanted what was best for me, I still wished you guys would have told me sooner. I do have a bit of news though" I say.

"Yeah go on, we are all ears" they say

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy one direction day! 11 years of one direction guys.