21

"So when Mason invited me to play football with them. The boys were really impressed and so was southgate. When Mason found out that it was my dream to play for Chelsea and I did not get the chance to fulfill it. He got some videos from the media team and he sent some to the Chelsea managers, Tuchel and Hayes, I don't know why he sent it to Tuchel but anyways the managers are going to give me another chance. Before you guys say It's not a good idea, I'm an adult it is my choice I am going to do this with your support or without it" I say to them. I was shaking. I was really nervous. I really wanted my parents to be okay with it. 

"Amelia, wow. We will support you with anything you do, but what are you going to do about your residency. Please do not say that you are going to throw all your years of med school away" My dad said. I am glad that they are going to be there for me. 

"No, no don't worry. I was planning to do football and once I retire, I take my BOARDS again and then start my residency at  a hospital hopefully either at Johns hopkins or Mass Gen. I have everything planned out ever since I was 12" I said. It was true, I loved to plan when I was younger somethings turned out the way I planned but something did not, but that is the whole point of life, it has its own surprises. 

"Okay, we are here for you and will be cheering you on at every match we can watch. We love you Amelia. But is there something up with you and Mason ?" My mom asks. She likes to be nosy especially when it comes to boys an my love life. 

"No but yes,no, I don't know. We've been hanging out a lot but we are not together together you know  what I mean" I said to them. 

"Do you want to be together together? by the way, I'm not ready to become a grandma not for another few years at least" she says. She always says this when we talk about boys. 

"Ww mom what the heck don't expect to become a grandmother for ages im not ready to become a mother yet, but yeah hopefully we do become something in the near future" I tell her. It was the truth, I am definitely not ready to become mother but I love kids so much. I've know my future childrens name since I was a child. 

"Okay good, we love you Amelia do not forget that" my parents say to me. I'm glad that they gave me a bit of reassurance it made me a bit more confident about the try out for Chelsea. 

My brother comes and sits down. the whole family starts to talk and we have a few good laughs and my parents told everyone about my try out with Chelsea tomorrow. They were really happy for me, I was surprised that they were so supportive about the whole thing. When we finished breakfast, I headed to Lily's room.  

"Hey good morning. When are the girls going to be here ?" I say as lily opened the door.

"Good morn. They should we here really soon" Lily said. She looked really tired. 

"I told my family about Chelsea and Mason" I say to her. 

"Oh shit how did that go" she says. 

"It went pretty good to be honest I was expecting them to flip out" I say to Lily. 

"Really, how about the whole thing about you trying out for Chels" Lily asks while being half asleep. 

"They were really nice about the whole thing and they  are going to support me no matter what" I say about the conversation I had with my parents earlier in the morning.  

"That is really awesome. I love your parents, your lucky that your parents are that nice. They are the coolest parents ever" She says

"Yeah they are. I love your parents though" I said. Lily has had a hard time with her parents.

"No, they aren't but..." Lily says but

then Natasha walks in and cuts off Lily "Hey guys, good moring".