19

I woke up pretty early. I could not stop thinking about Mason, his smile, his laugh, his voice, everything about him. He is the perfect guy, I really don't want to lose him. Today we are both leaving the resort to go back home, I'm worried that we will lose connection that we have right now once we leave. 

I get my phone and head to the bathroom. I scroll through my snapchat and replied to the people that texted me. I go to Instagram to check stuff and to check on people. The first post I see as I opened Instagram was this; 

@masonmount10 

caption: Hi guys, it's time for you guys to know the truth

caption: Hi guys, it's time for you guys to know the truth. To start off thank you guys for all the support you have given me in these past few months. Right now i'm on holiday in Croatia with the English team. During this trip, something made me realize that I should stop lying and tell the truth. Some of you guys might think that me and Chloe are together, we aren't we have not been for a long time. We thought that we should be together in public but actually not together if that makes sense. Anyways, Chloe has a boyfriend Austin and they had to date in secret because of me, i'm sorry for lying to you guys for a long time now. I promise that i'll be truthful from now on. I love every single one of you <3 

limmited comments 

@chloeweallenswatts ❤️

@declanrice love ya mate 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He told everyone. Please say that it isn't because of me. I needed to text Mason stat.

 Money Mase ❤️💸

A: Mase

A: I saw what you posted 

A: thank you 

A:you didn't need to do that 

I put my phone down to wash my face and got my stuff for the pool. Last day in the resort and I did not do my daily morning swim yesterday. I packed my bag and headed out. 

There was someone else in the pool already. I'm hoping that it was Mason, please be Mason. 

"Mason ?" I say, it would be very awkward if it was not him. I am praying to god that it is him. 

"Mils, are you stalking me" he says while laughing. Phew it was him, I am so thankful. 

"Oh shut up, you know that I come here every morning" I say. We really do play fight a lot. Like one of the most common words we say to each other is shut up. 

"Nooo, I did nott" he said while raising his voice at the end. Clearly Implying that he was being sarcastic.  

"Sure, sure" I say again being sarcastic back. 

Mason gets out of the pool and runs to me and gives me a big wet soggy hug. 

"Arghh, Mason" I said in an annoyed tone, but his company still gave me comfort.  

"Your welcome" he says cheekily and picks me up, I straight away know what he was going to do. 

"Oh no, Mason don't" I say even though it will not have any effect on him not doing it. 

And there he goes he jumps in with me. It was COLD, I was not ready at all for that even if I knew it was coming. 

"Hahaha, sorry I had to you looked so dry standing out there " He says. 

"I needed to put a swim cap on, so my hair would be dry" I say. I even brought my swim cap so I did not  need to wet my hair and dry it. 

"Sorry, what is done is done" he replies. 

I go down underwater to make my hair less you know everywhere cause I did not brush my hair yet. 

"Mase, why did you do that" I say when I came from underwater. 

"The Chloe thing ? " he asks.

"Yeah, I mean thank you, but you really didn't need to do it" I say to him. 

"No, I did have to do it. When we talked about the whole situation really just brought light to this situation and I was so sick of hiding and lying to my fans. Plus Chloe and Austin deserved to date in public" he says. 

"Yeah, I complete get you and you did the right thing. It is kind of funny that Chloe is dating a dude called Austin. My ex his name is Austin" 

"I need to have a lil talk with your Austin, just kidding don't worry but  Chloe's Austin he is a pretty  cool dude. He plays football and kick boxes. He is also from belgium. Me and him play fortnite sometimes. He's a pro gamer. 

"That sounds a lot like my Austin, football, kick box and loves gaming" I say.

"Austin Jacobs ?" he asks. No way. 

"Yeah, do not tell me that Chloe your ex is dating Austin my ex" I say, It couldn't be possible. That just proves that we live in such a small world. 

"It sure does seem like it" he says. 

"Wow, okay did not expect that" I say back to Mase. Still in shock about the coincidence.  

"How about we don't talk about our exes" He says. Yeah, it was weird that we were talking about our exes. 

"yeah, we should stop" I agree with Mason 

"shit, no no no, fuck off ben" I add as i see Ben starting to walk towards me and Mason.