announcement pt1

09072021

hey y'all! it's A/n.

So recently i published a book called Soulmate and it was because of a project for school and i thought the book was really good (and yesss i did get a good score) so i decided to publish it and change the characters a little bit.

If you happen to be an engene, especially a Sunoo stan- then i hope you would check out Soulmate. You can find this book in my account and I hope you would enjoy it.

Also, I am currently trying to find time to edit this book series (It Was Arranged and My Husband). I'll try to make it more interesting and a little bit longer unlike how it is right now. It will take time and i hope you all would be patience since i've been busier and im still trying to find space in my schedule to edit books.

Alsoooo it's A/n's birthday in a few days! This upcoming monday to be exact! yie! anyways, i hope you all stay safe and keep being awesome! Thank you for your support once again!!

(Edit: 16102021) Yay! I finally finished editing both books of The Arranged Series. I hope you enjoyed both of them and feel free to share your thoughts.

Thank you for your support and for being with me throughout this journey. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for everything!

I hope you have a great day/night. <3

-Min