2

Chapter Two: Affairs

___

Just a normal painful day for Y/n. She did what she was accustomed to: clean, cook, clean, and cook. Ever since he started abusing her, he made her quit her job, telling both their parents that it was her decision to quit and he supported her. Unfortunately, none of the family members knew what happened. They still think that they were a happy couple but only if they knew what happens behind their backs.

Y/n was cleaning their shared bedroom like she usually does. She always cleans the bed because if she doesn't, Jungkook comes and makes her day worse by abusing her. The house was cleaned everyday that it seemed spotless. Jungkook really wants her to suffer by making her do these stuffs every single day.

She had to hand wash everything. Jungkook even fired their maids and chefs that were gifted to them by their parents because he wanted her to suffer. Even the man himself doesn't know why he was acting this way nor he cares for her feelings.

Maybe it was the after effect of Somin's death and their marriage? Who knows?

As Y/n finished cleaning all bedrooms and other rooms that were in their house, she went downstairs in the kitchen to cook Jungkook his dinner. Most of the time Jungkook doesn't eat her home cooked meals because he already ate but she couldn't care less. What if he hadn't eaten yet and she didn't cook anything?

She was afraid a small thing like that could make Jungkook rage and hurt her once more.

Y/n took her time cooking, without realizing that the other had finally arrived. Before, when Jungkook arrives home, the first thing he does is hug Y/n behind her back and talk about his day. It has always been like that but I guess not anymore ever since he changed.

Soon, she heard loud noises in the living room. "Oh? He must be home! I hope he arrived safely here... I even cooked his favorite dish since it's been so long." Y/n mumbled happily with the biggest smile on her face.

She walked out of the kitchen with the dishes on her hand. She took her time and arranged the table nicely for her husband. She smiled as she was satisfied with her work. A woman like this is someone he doesn't deserve. If only he treated her nicely, it would've been a perfect marriage. If only she knew that her marriage will go down this way, she wouldn't have even remarried that man.

"Oh? Jungkook you're already home I see? I made your favorite dish by-" Y/n dropped her towel as her as her legs stopped her from moving any closer to the living room.

She felt like falling after seeing the scene in front of her. She expected this would happen sooner but not this soon. She felt hurt. Why? Why would he do this?

She felt like crying at the sight. She was disgusted but she couldn't say anything. She couldn't believe that Jungkook was half naked and was making out with a girl who was half naked as well. And what hurts the most is that, the girl resembles Somin a lot.