7

Chapter Seven: A Year
___

It's been a year since Y/n ran away from home. A year had passed since her last painful days. A year without that bastard, Jeon Jungkook.

Even though a year had gone by without him, Y/n wouldn't lie and say she missed him. That idiot still loved and missed that man.

Y/n always wished that he's happy without her.

Yours had taken care of Y/n for the past year, providing her shelter and home, not expecting anything in return since Y/n was her best friend. Y/n would try and pay and help when needed but Yoora always insists that it was okay and tells Y/n to leave everything in her hands.

What a nice friend Yoora was indeed...

A year may had passed since Y/n parted ways with Jungkook but their parents still had no idea of their current situation, always reasoning it as, "I went for a trip with friends," or "Some business partners wanted to go in depth with some projects so I went along with them." Well, that was her response.

Jungkook never tried finding her nor contacting her. It seemed as if he had forgotten about her and moved on with Seon Mi. Y/n and Jungkook were still married. Y/n was too stubborn to sign the divorce papers Seon Mi handed her when they met. She had hope that everything will go back to the way it was before no matter how many times Yoora argues with her otherwise.

The best friends went for a girls day, shopping for clothes and everything that they are interested in and even grocery shopping since their recently bought groceries weren't enough apparently as it disappeared in less than a week of buying.

The girls tried on new clothing, matching with each other and even buying jewelries that suits their taste. A fantastic day indeed.

Hands filled with shopping bags, the best friends decided to have an ice cream on the park. Yoora went for a matcha ice cream and Y/n for her favorite ice cream flavor, F/F. The two went onto a nearby park, after leaving their bags on trusted hands of the mall.

"Woah, the kids are so cute~" Yoora cooed in happiness as she watched kids run around, chasing bubbles on the park, "They are cute actually." Y/n agreed, taking a bite of her ice cream.

Feeling tired, they sat down on a nearby bench, watching kids chase each other and bubbles. Y/n couldn't help but think, what if Jungkook and her were in good terms, will they have cute kids like these ones running around? Y/n smiled at that thought and continue eating her ice cream. Meanwhile, a creeped out best friend stares at Y/n mumbling, "What the hell is she smiling at..."

The best friends continued watching the kids and even decided playing with them. Laughter filled the surroundings, even adults that were around, joined them. One kid fell in front of Y/n, "Oh dear, are you okay? Here let me help you up..." The child's small fingers held onto Y/n's hand and helped himself up.
Y/n patted the dust off the child. A sudden voice caught her attention, shocking her at the sudden appearance,

"Jeon Haru! Are you oka- Y/n?"