4

Chapter Four: Pain

___

Y/n cried and cried as he heard noises in their shared bedroom. How could he do this to her? After promising that he will take care of her and treat her better? Y/n wondered what was wrong with her that caused him to act like this.

His maid? She was able to tolerate the way he treated her since there were days that he would act normal, but him calling her a maid in front of someone who resembles Somin a lot pained her. 

"I'm his wife...not his maid..." She reminded herself. But she still couldn't get his words out of her head. 

She wondered, how long has this secret relationship of theirs had been going on? Did they meet at work? Thoughts filled her head which caused her head to ache.

An hour had gone by, and Jungkook walked out the room shirtless, "Go get us food. Seon Mi is going to wake up soon." 

"Who is she?"

"My girlfriend. Stop asking questions, or you're getting it. Cook us something new. Seon Mi doesn't like whatever that is." Without waiting for her response, he slammed the door in their shared room. Y/n soon went to the kitchen.

As she cooked their food, she broke down. She couldn't take it anymore. It pained her to be in this situation, but she didn't want to leave him. She was that stubborn because of her love for him and the promise she made.

Suddenly, Y/n heard a voice behind her. She turned around to be greeted by the one and only Seon Mi, "Yah, maid! Hurry up, will you? We're hungry here, and you take so long to do something. If only he didn't pity you, we could've gotten someone else that is better at doing their job." Seon Mi complained.

'She is not Somin. I change my mind...' Y/n joked about trying and brightening up herself.  "I'm not his maid; I'm his wife.." She mumbled as she continued cooking.

"Wah, even this maid has an attitude," Seon Mi slapped Y/n, feeling irritated at Y/n's statement, "You're just going to be his maid. Stop dreaming. Anyways, I got the work done for you. All you need is to sign these divorce papers and get lost, ok? It's that simple." Seon Mi spat on Y/n and threw the file on her face, slapping her again.

Y/n's cheek stung in pain. She had enough. Grabbing Seon Mi's shoulders, she spun the girl around and was about to slap her back in anger. But that was until an angered man walked in, "Y/N!"