6

Chapter Six: Yoora to the Rescue!

___

Soon after Y/n made her call, Yoora arrived, knocking on the door as if her life depends on it. Jungkook was too busy consoling his girl to notice the sound of knocks on their door. Without waiting for Y/n's response, Yoora barged in the house, only to find Y/n on the kitchen floor looking like a mess, "Y/n..." "I-I'll explain later. I'll go pack my things..." With that, the best friends left off to Y/n's room.

Not only was she a mess, her room as well was a mess. Turns out, when Y/n was cooking, Seon Mi came into her room and messed the whole place up. What a sick person! Yoora insisted on helping Y/n packed her belongings no matter how many times Y/n rejected her offer. They were able to pack as quickly as they could before the other two would notice. 

After they finished, Yoora helped Y/n place her baggage in Yoora's car and soon drove off to where Yoora lived. Luckily, Jungkook doesn't know where Yoora lived nor is it near his place.

Yoora let Y/n sleep during the whole ride. Y/n was too tired after fighting for her life with her husband and his mistress. Although Yoora was dying of curiosity, she didn't bother waking the poor girl up. 

For what seemed like a million years, the duo finally arrived at Yoora's place. They went in and Yoora helped Y/n settle in her guest room. While Y/n unpacks, she began explaining her situation to her best friend.

"Wait, what happened? Why are you suddenly carrying your stuff? Why was everything there a mess?"

"Well, it all started 8 months ago. Honestly, I don't even know why or how it started, it just happened. One night, he came back home drunk, and of course, being his wife and all, I was worried for his sake. So, I asked him questions like a normal person would, regarding his whereabouts, if he ate and how his day was. But then he seemed mad, pissed off as soon as I asked these questions. So, I stopped for a while... Thinking the man may have had a bad day at work and I completely understand... But as time pass, he gradually gets worse and worse to the point where he's beat me up if he notices the tiniest mistake I make like for example, I clean the whole house and I miss a small, this small of a spot," Y/n made a gesture to show Yoora how small the spot was to be, 

"I would get beaten up. Things get so bad that he would sometimes bring his girls here and call me his maid and let them beat me up as if I were some ragdoll he bought."

"THAT JERK! HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO YOU?!" Yelled Yoora in anger, "Wait, does both of yours and his parents know?" 

"No, I haven't told anyone but you yet... I'm afraid that if I spread it out to his parents and mine, not only will they and him get mad, their business could collapse because of this... I'll keep it within myself and you for now..."

"That jerk.. uhsjvusuifjimc" Yoora mumbled under her breath words that Y/n wasn't able to comprehend, "Yah, Yoora.. calm down... You sound like a dinosaur."

"Oh..sorry, I got carried away." Yoora scratched the back of her neck as Y/n shook her head, giggling at her best friend's weirdness. At least Y/n was able to get her worries and fear off of her mind for a while.