8

Chapter Eight: Return
___

The best friends continued watching the kids and even decided playing with them. Laughter filled the surroundings, even adults that were around, joined them. But then one kid fell in-front of Y/n, without any hesitation, she helped him up. A sudden voice caught her attention, shocking her at the sudden appearance,

"Jeon Haru!" Y/n stood frozen. Jeon Haru? Did Jungkook- no, he probably didn't.... Jungkook wouldn't... Y/n stood firm, preventing any tears from falling. Goodness Y/n, stop acting so weak will you? What if it's someone else's child? Just because the child's family name is Jeon doesn't mean their his....

"Yah, Jeon Haru... How many times must I tell you- Oh? Jeon Y/n?" Someone approached her. Huh? This voice sound so familiar but I can't pin point on who it is. Also how do they know my name? And Jeon? I'm not Jeon, I'm- "Hey miss.. umm.. are you Y/n?" The person tapped her shoulder. Still confused, Y/n remained frozen and never turned back to the man... until Yoora slapped Y/n's arm, bringing her back down to earth, "Yah, dumbass. He's talking to you."

"O-oh, my bad... Yeah? What were you saying?" Y/n turned and scratch the back of her neck. "Oh. I was just asking if you are Jeon Y/n..."

"A-ah, y-yes..I am.." Y/n hesitated whether to call herself the JEON Y/n. The man smiled and placed his hand in front of her, "Well, you might now remember me but I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. I'm one of Jungkook's friends and his best man during your wedding..."

"I see, that's why you looked familiar. My bad."

"No, no. It's okay." Taehyung showed her his famous V smile, making her heart flutter. Oh this man cute as hell. I should've went for the best friend. Who knows? He could've treated me better than that ass- "Oh ok. He's a cute child isn't he... What's his name?" Y/n asked, despite knowing the child's name. She wanted Taehyung to bring up who this kid was thus starting by asking the child's name.

"Ah, this child's name is Jeon Haru- BUT, don't worry, he's not that jerk's child. It's his cousin. His mother called me to help babysit his cousin since he couldn't be trusted with kids and they know i love kids. By the way, they trust me than their own son." Taehyung laughed and was soon followed by the girls.

Suddenly, the atmosphere became gloomy. Taehyung sighed and looked at Haru who was playing with other kids, laughing. "Speaking of that jerk, I mean your husband, I heard about your situation. I honestly didn't expect him to become like this, knowing how much that man talks about you of how much he loves you. It was unexpected really. Our friend group was in utter shock when he told us about everything that happened, from how he treated you to when you left."

"Oh."

"Don't worry, both your parents still doesn't know. Luckily I found you..."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm here to inform you that Jungkook had been basing his eyes out ever since you left. I guess reality struck him hard and he finally realized everything he had done. It was hard for him not having anyone to take care of him, greet him every time he comes home and even loved him like you did. Also, that girl cheated on him with one of Jungkook's school rival. Anyways, Jungkook told me not to tell anyone especially you but you deserve to know. He decided to leave for America. He will be departuring around... an hour and a half from now. I beg you to please... Please go to him..."

Without replying to Taehyung's words, Y/n quickly went in Yoora's bag and took her car keys before dashing off to the car.

And i'm a blink of an eye, Y/n quickly drove off to the airport.

Taehyung and Yoora watched in amusement, "Damn, I didn't know that girl could drive that fast." Joked Yoora. Taehyung laughed but his mood suddenly changed, "Don't worry darling, I'll take you home and I don't take no as an answer."

"I-"