3

Chapter Three: His Maid

___

Jungkook continued making out with the girl, not knowing that his wife was watching. He didn't even feel her presence walking towards him nor heard her voice talking to him. He was too busy eating off that girl's face that was on his lap.

"J-Jungkook..." Y/n mumbled loud enough for him too hear bit he still ignored her, thinking it was his mind playing with him. Y/n fell and made a loud thud causing the both to finally stop eating their faces off.

Jungkook turned to the sound and saw his wife on the ground, dumbfounded at what she had witnessed. The girl did the same and looked at Y/n, "Yah, baby... Who's that girl? I don't think i have ever seen her before. She looks disgusting."

Y/n's eyes widened. She was shocked after hearing that girl's voice. Not only her actions and face resembles Somin a lot but so does her voice. It perfectly matched Somin. "I'm his wi-" Y/n fought back but was cut off by the man himself. "Oh her? Ah, that woman is my maid."

"But i thought you said you fired all your maids and chefs? Are you lying to me?"

"I had to hire her cause she kept begging me and I felt bad so why not."

"Awe, baby you're so nice." And with that, Jungkook carried the girl in front of him and head to Y/n and Jungkook's shared bedroom.

Y/n stayed there, crying at what she had witnessed.