A/N

Hi guys!

I know i haven't updated in a while and I have a good reason I promise.

With the transphobia about jkr becoming more and more apparent, and all the problematic actors associated with the hp universe (Gary Oldman, Tom Felton, Eddie Redmayne, etc) im really just not comfortable writing fics for it anymore.

I love the hp universe and all of you but with all the problematic storyline and plot points like the anti semitisnm, the racism & the internalised misogyny around a lot of the female charachters contributing to the universe just doesn't sit right with me and makes me really uncomfortable.

Not only that but I haven't been in the mood to write in a while, and doesn't feel right to just abandon you all without explanation.

I recognise that a lot of fic authors are still going and honestly good for them. But I'm just really not comfortable because of all the negativity.

I might still pick on the fics one day or maybe one of you would like to continue the story but not right now, nor in the foreseeable future.

I love you all and the characters but I've just lost all passion for the series.

Have a wonderful day and let me know if you'd like to take on the stories for yourself and I'll give u as many of my ideas as possible.

I love you and please feel free to message! They haven't ruined my love for talking yet. (And if you have questions about how the story was going to end feel free to message about that too)

-ukiyoplural