━ CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"ARE you mad?"

Zema watched Alexavier and Hayley board the Hogwarts express, before looking down at Thea.

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"You haven't spoken to me in three days," His daughter pointed out.

Zema sighed, rubbing his temples. "I'm not mad, Pumpkin. I just- Alex has been dating since he was fourteen, Eliza's got a muggle boyfriend- and you... I don't know, I guess I just wanted you to stay little forever,"

"I'm still short!" Thea defended herself quickly, "And I'm not dating Sirius or Remus! I promise,"

He blinked. "Who's Remus?"

She flushed, "Nobody!"

"That other boy was James,"

"He's nobody!"

"There was only two boys-"

"I know nobody called Remus!"

"Two extremely handsome boy's-"

"I'm not even sure Remus is a name!"

"Who looked ready to murder-"

"Doesn't Remus sound girly?!"

"With sharp cheek bones-"

"Horrid and girly!"

"And raven coloured hair-"

"There's nobody called Remus!"

"Uhm... Thea?"

The two Harper's turned to see two very confused boy's standing behind them, the one who had spoken was tall, handsome, with sandy brown hair and scars lining his face. The one next to him and a dirty blonde scruff and was much shorter.

"Oh... Hi Remus,"

Zema turned to look at his daughter with wide eye's, "Remus, huh? Thought it was a girls name, thought it wasn't even a name?"

Thea silent for a momemt, staring at her shoes with the focus of a thousand suns. She looked brightly, "Gotta go, bye Remus!"

"But we're both-"

"Bye!"

***

"Thea was acting odd earlier," Remus mused aloud, tucked away in a compartment with Sirius, Peter and James.

The two dark haired boy's straightend up, "What do you mean?"

"Well, she was talking to her father and she kept insisting I wasn't real, then she ran away,"

Sirius deflated, "Oh. You mean her crush on you?"

Remus raised a brow in amusement, "You're still going with that silly theory?"

"It's not silly!" Sirius yelped, immediately offended. "It makes perfect sense! Me and James have met Thea's dad, and he wasn't weird about us being there at all, so if she was-"

"Wait," Remus quickly cut off, "You've met Thea's family?"

This ought to be interesting. Remus wasn't too surprised when he met Thea's mother, as they were extraordinary alike. Though he was a little disappointed he wasn't able to discover anything about the odd girl from her.

"Oh yeah," James nodded, releasing a snitch into the carrige. "We flooed over couple hours after you guys left. Her dad's a really weird guy called Zema, you know her mum, she has a aunt called Patience that tells dirty jokes, her siblings, and her Ravenclaw cousin Nicholas,"