━ CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"OKAY... so you know how you're the greatest person ever and you're so very kind and understanding?"

"That literally sounds nothing like me,"

Regulus' brow was raised as Thea stood before him with a pleading expression. She had rushed onto the balcony early that morning, for once not late.

"I invited Lily up here-"

Regulus stood up and instantly began to walk away. Thea grabbed his sleeve, "No wait, please! I mean you don't have to but, please do! You're my best friend and I need your advice but I need her's as well and you're like my two angels sitting on my shoulder and if I call Andrea and Sophie the devils will you please stay?"

Regulus let out a sigh, eyeing the Hufflepuff. "I might," He said casually. "But you'll need to do it first,"

"S-sophie... and Andrea... are- are the devils,"

"You can do it,"

"They're the devils... sitting.. or standing... on my... shoulder..."

"Now say it without the gaps,"

"Oh, Regulus!"

"I will leave,"

"Okay fine! They're-the-devils-sitting-on-my-shoulder,"

Regulus grinned, looking satisfied, "Good. Now tell me I'm an angel again,"

But Thea had no chance to. The balcony door was hesitantly pushed open and a head of red poked in. She saw Thea and opened the door fully, before stopping at the sight of Regulus. She looked between the pair, "What's going on?"

Thea shrugged, "I need boy advice. You're both my angels so I thought you could help,"

Lily looked both appalled at Thea calling Regulus an angel and touched she called her one. "And... nobody's holding anybody captive?"

"She's holding me captive," Regulus said, gesturing between them. "Not the other way around, if that's what you're thinking,"

It was.

"No, of course not,"

She was lying.

"So... what's going on exactly?"

"Yes, I'd like to know that as well, princess,"

The two looked at Thea expectantly and she found herself desperately wishing she had just wrote to her mother instead, or, better yet, suffered in silence. She was good at that. The problem with the letter plan had been the risk of her grandmother or father finding out, her father would write Alexavier and then the whole school would surely know.

James, Sirius and Peter were automatically ruled out by being Remus' best friends and Sophia and Andrea would make fun of her. Of course it would just be teasing, but their comment about Remus being frankensteins monster constantly reminded her that they didn't like him.

Thea sucked in a deep breath. "Remus... held... my hand... in potions... yesterday,"

"That's all?" Regulus asked incrediculously.

Lily had a different reaction.

"Yesterday?! Why has it taken so long for you to tell me?"

"Us," Regulus couldn't help but correct.

"Us, whatever."

"I don't know!" Thea exclaimed. "I was panicking. Nobody's ever done that to me before. And I don't even know why he did it! Was it a supportive gesture? Was it a romantic gesture? Was it accidental? Was it malicious? Why is my grandmother satan? All very good questions I do not have the answers to!"