━ CHAPTER SIXTEEN

ANGER WAS AN EMOTION THEA KNEW VERY little about. Sadness, nerves, guilt, disappointment and an over all sense of being constantly alone and overwhelmed were the emotions she knew generally.

She thought that, maybe, when Slughorn told her that he wasn't gonna punish Lucius Malfoy for cursing her brother into the hospital wing because 'boys will be boys', she would feel angry. But nope, just confusion and desperation for justice and her brother.

Thea was sitting beside him now, holding his bruised knuckles and pushing the hairs from his sweating forehead. Hayley was silent beside her, occasionally offering her something to clean him with before gazing off into space.

Hogwarts, Regulus, tomorrow, Remus, Honeydukes, Lily, James, Eliza, Peter, Sirius, Severus,

It was her mantra. She repeated it over and over again in her head. It helped her get through Christmas with her grandmother, stress for exams, and just over all everything. It had changed slightly since Christmas, now that she wasn't home anymore, Eliza had made the list. And Severus was her new friend.

Although, she was tempted to just go ahead and cross Hogwarts off.

Because how dare they let Lucius get away with this.

'Boys will be boys,'

'It's between them,'

'They both drew their wands,'

'None of our business,'

'Just a spat between kids'

Her brother was in the hospital wing for Christs sake, it was a bit more then a spat. And so what if they both drew their wands? Alexavier obviously didn't fire and Thea couldn't help but notice he was the only one in the wing that night.

She picked at the scabs on her hands, watching the sun set out of the large window and watched the full moon rise. At some point Hayley had to leave, but Poppy took pity on Thea and allowed her to stay a little while longer.

She fell asleep within the hour.

Somebody who wasn't sleeping though were James, Sirius, Peter and Remus Lupin.

The boys were covered in scratches and bruises alike. Peter had a particularly nasty one on his side. But nothing compared to Remus'. After an eventful full moon, the boys were lugging their friend up to the hospital wing.

"Merlin, got something you wanna talk about Moony?"

"What do you mean?"

"Any, oh I don't know, anger in your every day life that we should know about?" James said sarcastically, holding an ice pack to the top of his head.

"No, no anger, sexual frustration on the other hand..." Sirius muttered.

He winced as Remus hit him with a towel.

"Don't damage the merchandise!" He hissed, holding his arm dramatically.

"Damage? Sirius, you're in the hospital wing!"

"Yeah but scars are cool. Bruises aren't,"

"I don't follow your logic," Peter piped up.