━ CHAPTER FIVE

"THAT sounds... eventful." Regulus muttered, looking out onto the school grounds.

He and Thea sat on a small, vacant tower that had a bay balcony. It was a ritual of their's ever since they had become friends.

"It was." Thea agreed, she had just told him about the past two days she had had, from meeting Remus to giving the boys and Lily their friendship bracelets. "Regulus... do you think I'm attention seeking?"

The raven haired fourteen year old raised a brow at her. He moved forward a piece of muggle chess and sighed, "No, Thea, you're not. Is this Andrea and Sophia again?"

"Nooo," She attempted to lie feebly, only to see Regulus give her a look. "I mean, technically it was my fault, I made them feel left out-"

"While you were being chased by your psychotic cousin?" Regulus cut off, "Look princess, your two friends are tragic excuses of Hufflepuffs. They're vile, shallow and cruel. Not to mention two faced. You really need to get better ones."

"But I can't," Thea said quietly, "You know my house hates me. And besides, Andy and Soph aren't that bad, they're my best friends and I'm sure-"

"Do they actually let you call them Andy and Soph?" Regulus asked pointedly.

Thea bowed her head, "I... should probaly go. Lily wanted me to go to Hogsmeade with her."

Regulus reached forward and lifted her chin up, "Look at me. As much as I hate my brother and his goons, they'll protect you. Even that Evans girl, I've seen her around with Severus, she's feisty."

Thea giggled, "Okay Reggie."

***

"Thea! What are you doing here?"

The curly haired blonde who had just walked inside the Gryffindor common room, jumped. She turned to see James sitting by the fire place with his glasses askew.

"Hi!" She said much too loudly and cheerfully for that early in the morning.

"Hey Colombe! What are you doing here?" Colombe was officially Thea's nickname after James discovered her love for doves in a particularly bad joke of Sirius's and some unidentified meat.

"Me and Lily are going to Hogsmeade together! She said I can finally meet her friend Sev! I mean, I've heard a lot about him already but meeting him officially is exciting!"

James' grin fell from his face.

Lily was going to Hogsmeade.

With Snivellus.

Did the world just hate him today? Or was it just everybody who was in love with Lily Evans? (James figured it was at least half of Hogwarts' population.

"That's uh, great Colombe." James said weakly, gulping. "Do me a favour and put in a good word for me will ya?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "Of course! Hey do you wanna see the bracelet I made for Severus? It was a lil hard because I don't really know him but I did it just fine with you guys so I hope I did the same thing for him."

Before James could answer with a chuckle and reassuring comment, Lily came down the stairs.

She was wearing a mustard coloured jumper, flair brown pants and muggle sneakers. Like Thea her hair was down, except hers was a vibrant red colour.

"Ugh, what do you want Potter?" She asked, eyes already narrowed in annoyance.

"Wow Evans, looking good." James complimented, a cocky grin instantaneously covering his face. Her faced turned a delicate shade of red in anger.

"Whatever, Thea, how did you get in the common room?"

"Oh, the paintings like me. And I think Tfal likes Sir Nic de minsy." Lily almost exchanged an confused glance with James but stopped herself in time, "Who's Tfal?" She asked curiously.

"Well, thats not her real name, but i felt bad calling her 'The Fat Lady'. T.Fa.L." Thea explained.

James snickered into his fist, that was as good as Minnie.

"Uh, right. Come on we best not keep Severus waiting." Lily said, she looked back up the stairway, "BYE MARLENE!"

A muffled voice came back down but the girls had already left, leaving James to bolt to his dorm and grab his cloak, he was going to go follow them, with or without the other marauders.

***

A/N

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every argument, every word we can't take back
'Cause with the all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that this story ends

Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

When the evening falls
And I'm left there with my thoughts
And the image of you being with someone else...

Well, that's eating me up inside
But we run our course, we pretend that we're okay
Now if we jump together at least we can swim
Far away from the wreck we made

Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go
So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier
Even though I might not like this
I think that you'll be happier, I want you to be happier

Then only for a minute (only for a minute)
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go

Q: does anybody wanna have a charachter in this book?

This chapter was dedicated to Iron man