Abomination

Dakota didn't waste a second after watching Isaac and Erica get thrown down by Derek, to try to surprise her alpha

Dakota didn't waste a second after watching Isaac and Erica get thrown down by Derek, to try to surprise her alpha. She jumped off the wall as she ran towards him before kicking the wall wrapping her arms around Derek's neck trying to pull him down.

She should've known that wouldn't work as Derek grabbed her shirt flinging her on top of Isaac and Erica on the floor. Ok, I can recover. She thought to herself as she quickly glanced over winking at Boyd. She flung herself up as she tried to punch Derek across the face. The alpha dodged each punch as his first beta kept trying to keep up.

"Kota, try again!" Derek yelled at her as she stopped throwing punches and growled at him. "I'm trying." She hissed at him. "Try harder." He growled at her as his eyes flashed at her making her shine gold.

Kota screamed as she grabbed Derek's shirt pulling them close together, she immediately threw him across the room. Derek quickly got up as Dakota ran towards him. The two immediately got into a fist fight before Derek got the upper hand and threw her against the subway car.

"Does anyone want to try not being completely predictable? The only one here who is actually worth fighting is Kota." Derek yelled. Kota rubbed her neck as she watched Erica stand up and kiss Derek on the lips. "Gross." Kota mutters to herself as Derek pushes her off. "That's the last time you do that."

"Why cause I'm a beta? Or because I'm not Dakota?" Erica asks as Boyd walks over to them. Kota walks over as she helps Isaac up. "It's because I have someone else in mind for you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kota asks, glaring at the blonde.

"Are we done here?" Isaac asks, accepting the help from Dakota, "Cause, I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal." Derek looks over to Dakota as he raises his eyebrows.

To him the only one who seemed to accept the bite and the responsibilities of a beta was Dakota. The girl who didn't even want it at first, is the one he trusts the most. So, he set out some rules and responsibilities to her, one was to help him train the others.

"No, I'm not doing that." Dakota tells him as she instantly got the hint as Derek motioned to Isaac with his eyes. "Kota." Derek said as the girl sighed. "Sorry Iz." She muttered as she broke Isaac's arm with ease. "Hundred and one."

"You think I'm teaching you how to fight, huh?" Derek yelled, "Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!"

Dakota falls down next to Isaac as she brings her best friend closer to her. "If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now?" Isaac asks Derek, "What are they waiting for?" Dakota raises her eyebrows as she awaits Derek's answer.

"I don't know. But they're planning something, and you especially know that's not our only problem." Derek says before looking at everyone, "Whatever killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night. And until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know. As fast as I know."