Fury

"So this kid's the real killer?" Stilinski asks as all three kids crowd around the yearbook, with Matt's picture circle red, many times

"Yeah."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

Dakota holds back a groan as she and Scott share a look. She shakes her head as Stiles continues to argue with his father.

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all you have to do is like, look through their transcripts and figure out what class they all had in common."

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara, wasn't in Harris's class." Stilinski tells his son.

"He's got a good point there, Stiles." Dakota mutters causing Scott and Stiles to look at her. She shrugs as she pushes her red hair back behind her head as she glances at Scott.

"All right, okay, you're right sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?"

Everyone looks up at the Sheriff as he tries to figure out his answer. "No. You know what, they're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything."

"Scott, do you believe this?"

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt."

Stilinski looks over at the girl, "Dakota? Do you actually believe what my son is saying?"

Kota stands up straight as she glances between both boys before looking at Stilinski. "Mr. Stilinski, we know it's him. He is a creep and a stalker and very strange but it's him. Trust us. Trust your son . Or just trust me."

"He took Harris's car okay? Look, he knew that if the cops found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him."

"All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility," All the teens look at each other hopeful listening to Stilinski talk, "But give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Everyone looks at Stiles, "Our swim team sucks! We haven't won in like six years." Kota pinches the bridge of her nose shaking her head, "Okay we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"We need to look at the evidence." Scott answers the man.

"Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work."

"Trust me, they'll let you in." Stiles says.

"Trust you?"

"Trust - Trust Scott and Kota?"