Frenemy

Dakota stood still as she watched the Kanima - Jackson run off Scott's roof

Dakota stood still as she watched the Kanima - Jackson run off Scott's roof. She watched as Derek took off after him or it. Honestly, she was confused about what to call Jackson, was he the Kanima or Jackson? Now - now, he was the Kanima and Derek just took after it and so did Scott.

Dakota knew that they were both chasing after him for two different reasons. Her alpha wanted to kill it and knowing Scott he wanted to save it. Well, once again Kota landed herself in a dilemma.

Was she Dakota, Derek's first beta ready to fight alongside him and her friends, her pack? Or was she Kota, a girl willingly to go by her morals and fight alongside what's good?

Well, she had to decide as Stiles and Isaac were both screaming her name. "Kota, we need to go." Isaac said as he pulled Erica up. Boyd took the lead as the betas chased away from the sirens. "Kota, come on! Don't just stand there." Stiles yelled for her as he got into his Jeep, slowly driving off, trying to keep track of Scott.

Tick-tock.

Tick-tock.

"Oh, I'm so going to get yelled at." Dakota mumbled. She quickly rushed into Stiles' Jeep. "What are you waiting for? Go!" She yelled at him as her eyes flashed gold, causing Stiles to nod, "Yep. Driving. I'm driving." He said as Dakota stuck her head out of his window. She hated what she was currently doing but she needed to find Scott. Fast.

🦎

She leads them to a club called The Jungle, she's heard of it and heard that it was big but she never got to experience it fully. She only went once and that was because she dragged Isaac here for her sixteenth birthday, but they ended up leaving after one drink because her mom was home and she had to make it back before curfew.

Scott turns around hearing someone or two someone's run up behind him as Stiles and Dakota both scare him, "Sorry, I'm sorry. Did you see where he went?" Scott shakes his head, "I lost him."

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Kota asks as she looks around the club, "I don't think he has one."

"Alright. Any clue where he's going?"

"To kill someone." Kota groans, shaking his head, "Are you two really that stupid?" Kota shouts at them, "Can we please stop with the sarcastic comments and stop Jackson from killing someone!"

Stiles and Scott both furrow their eyebrows at the girl in front of them, "Dakota, come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense."

"Just help us find it."

"Not it, Jackson." Dakota surprises herself saying that, actually defending that jackass, "Whether we like it or not, he's still a kid we go to school with."

"But does he know that? Did anyone else see him back at your house?" Dakota steps away from the boys as she tries to calm herself down, dealing with them in a stressful situation is not how she saw her day going. She nudges Scott as the teen wolf seems focused on something else, something familiar. "Scott."