Master Plan

Dakota walks quietly behind Derek and Peter as they wait for the locker room to clear out

Dakota walks quietly behind Derek and Peter as they wait for the locker room to clear out. "Stiles is missing." Dakota tells the two men as she reads her texts from Isaac asking her where she is.

Derek and Dakota walk into the locker room to only hear Isaac complaining about a shoe. She crosses her arms as she stares at Scott and Isaac, next to Derek. She smirks as Scott turns around to look at her.

"We need to talk." Derek says as Peter rounds the corner. "All of us."

"I seriously hate this old man." Kota says as she glares at him.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asks them as he keeps his eyes on Kota. "You know, Kota and I thought the same thing when we saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek tells him.

"Okay hold on." Scott says as he avoids Kota's eyes, "He-he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up." Everyone tells Peter.

Isaac walks over to Kota as he pulls her over to the side, "Who is he?" He asks leaning down to her.

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill everybody then they set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat. He was the alpha Derek killed to become ours." She informs his best friend.

"Hi." Peter whispers.

"That's good to know." Isaac whispered as Kota nodded along.

"How is he alive?" Scott asks Derek. "Look, short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him." Derek says as Scott and Isaac share a look.

"What?" Kota asks both of them, "You two know something. Spill Lahey."

"Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead."

"What?" Derek and Kota ask at the same time.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Scott says causing Derek and Kot to look back towards Peter. "Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac asks them.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen." Peter tells them. "Why then?" Kota asks him. "Well, Kota," Peter says causing everyone to glare at him, "That's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. Quickly."

🦎

"Oh, they found Stiles." Scott tells everybody as they enter the Hale house. Dakota lets out a sigh of relief for her new friend.

"Look, I told you, I looked everywhere." Derek says to Peter. "You didn't look here." Peter tells him as he moves a piece of wood off the stairs. Everyone watches with a careful eye as Peter drags something out.