Party Guessed

"How's Scott?" Dakota asks Derek as she goes through her closet

"How's Scott?" Dakota asks Derek as she goes through her closet. "Why don't you ask him yourself?" Derek questions from her bed. Dakota huffs as she blows a piece of hair out of her face, before turning around to face her alpha.

"Because I'm asking you and you're right here." She tells him, crossing her arms. "So, as my alpha and friend. I want to talk about our foster pack mate." Derek just stares at her as he looks around her room.

Derek gets up as he walks over to Dakota's closet picking out a dress. "What is this?" He asks pulling out a black dress covered in cherries. Dakota glares at him as she takes a step forward trying to grab the dress but Derek pulls it back.

"Derek." Dakota hisses, "Seriously just put it back. I need to wear it tonight." Derek holds it up higher as he looks at it, "Did you buy this dress? I could buy you a better dress."

"Derek!"

Derek just keeps teasing Dakota causing the girl to get on her bed. "Derek I'm warning you." She tells him as Derek turns around. Kota jumps on the back of Derek's back as she tries to grab the dress from him

"Dakota-"

Dakota and Derek both look up to see her mother staring at them. "Oh hello. Kota, can I talk to you for a second? In the hallway?" Dakota nods as she jumps off Derek's back. "Stay." She whispers to him as she follows her mom outside, shutting her door.

"Mom I'm so-"

"Is that the boy?" She whispers, "He's super cute. Seems a little old but your father is three years older than me, so we won't talk about age here." Dakota stares at her mother with her mouth open. "Sorry." She whispers, "What did you say?"

"That's the boy, right? I mean what other reason would you sneak him up to your room. You wanted alone time. This all makes sense now, the sneaking out, coming home late making Isaac cover for you." Daphne says as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"What's going on out here?" Michael asks walking over to his daughter and wife, "Why is your door shut?" Daphne looks over to Dakota with a raise eyebrow, "Dakota has something she wants to tell us."

Dakota nods as she bites her lip. "I do." She whispers. "Can you just give me a second?" She asks as she opens her door a little before slipping through the crack. "Don't laugh." She hisses at Derek walking over to him, "This is all because you don't like to use your phone and sneak into my room."

"I did nothing."

Dakota grabs his hand as she interlocks their fingers. Both Dakota and Derek stare at their hands, with an uncomfortable expression, "This is your fault. Now, shut up and act like you like me." She hisses out pulling him to her door. She takes a deep breath as she opens the door.

"Mom, dad. This is my boyfriend, Derek." She stutters out. "He's a little old." Michael says , "Don't I know you?" Dakota and Derek both shake their heads, "Nope not at all." Derek says. "No, no. I have. Derek? Derek Hale. You were a suspect in your sister's murder."