Restraint

Dakota sat back as she stared at her phone reading apologizes and questions from Scott

Dakota sat back as she stared at her phone reading apologizes and questions from Scott. She rolled her eyes as she deleted the last few making sure she was safe after Jackson apparently escaped.

Okay Scott McCall if you really cared, you would've tried to find me after Jackson escaped. Not the day after.

"Which is why Dakota is going to get on their good side." Derek said as he grabbed her phone from her, "Dakota is doing what now?" She asked, standing up, grabbing her phone back. "Scott and Stiles. I need you to play nice. Think you can do that Kota?"

Kota smirked as she pushed Derek's chest, "I think something can be arranged." Isaac clears his throat as he looks between the two and Erica, "What are you two talking about? Your super-secret plan?"

"Maybe." Kota said teasingly as she stepped away from Derek. "Jealous?" She asked Isaac but a growl behind her reminded her of another blonde beta, "No, not you Iz. I think you are." Kota says to Erica.

"You know, the full moon's coming, Derek." Isaac says, trying to diffuse the situation. Dakota smirks as Erica breaks eye contact with her. "I'm aware of that." Derek says before reaching down and opening a trunk. Dakota whistles as she stares down at the trunk filled with chains.

"These look comfortable." Erica said as she pulled some of them. "Cozy." Dakota muttered as Derek grabbed them and placed them down. "You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." Isaac said.

"There hasn't been time."

"Then why does Dakota know?" Erica asked as Dakota rolled her eyes, "I'm just a fast learner." She smirked. "Dakota found her anchor." Derek said glaring back at his beta.

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means you're alone against the Argents."

"They haven't found us."

"Yet."

"Isaac, stop talking." Dakota hissed out. "So how about we forget the Kanima." Isaac yells out totally ignoring Dakota. "We can't!" Derek yelled, making Dakota roll her eyes. "There was something about the way Gerard looked at it. He wasn't afraid... at all. I don't know what he knows or what he's planning. But I'm sure about one thing, we have to find it first."

🦎

Dakota walks down the halls as she spots Allison quickly walking past her. Dakota raises her eyebrows as she stares at the girl rushing into the library. "Still jealous?" Dakota jumps at the voice behind her. She hears laughter as she turns around to smack Isaac on his chest.

"Don't do that."

"Again. Werewolf. Why do you always seem to forget that?" Isaac asks as Dakota scoffs and continues walking. "What do you want, Lahey?" Isaac shrugs as he throws his arm around her shoulders. "Oh, you know, just checking in. Like a best friend should."