Venomous

Dakota stands behind Derek as he broods in the corner

Dakota stands behind Derek as he broods in the corner. Isaac and her both chuckle when they catch sight of Erica dragging in Jackson. Kota nods to Isaac as he goes over to help Erica before bringing them in front of Derek.

"What happened to you the night of the full moon?" Derek asks. "What?" Jackson asks, "Nothing. Nothing happened." He spit out. Derek and Kota shared a look as they both stared at Jackson, "You're lying." She said.

"No, wait." Jackson starts to freak out at the sight of Derek putting on a pair of gloves. "I can- I can prove it. I taped myself." Jackson admitted as he stopped struggling. Everyone laughed as they all stared at him. "You taped yourself?" Isaac asks him.

"Yes. It was the full moon. And maybe while you were curled in the corner having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so-called gift your big, bad alpha promised me. What did I get? Nothing."

Dakota rolled her eyes as she walked over to Jackson smacking him across the face. She laughed as her red handprint stayed on his cheek. "Damn. I bet he's into that." Erica said to her. "Dakota." Derek called making her stiffen up, "Enough." She sighed but nodded as she walked back to him.

"You want proof? Let me get the video." Jackson said as he glared at Dakota. "No." Derek said, shaking his head, "No, I have a better idea." Derek pulled out a piece of glass instantly making his betas smirk as Jackson started to struggle.

He grunted and panted as Erica and Isaac pushed him to the ground. Dakota walked over as she pushed Jackson's head back helping Isaac hold his mouth open. "You know, Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake," Derek says as he walks over in front of Jackson, "and everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom."

Dakota watched as Derek tilted the glass letting the tiny bit of Kanima venom drip off into Jackson's mouth. Isaac holds his mouth closed as Jackson starts to choke. Dakota grabs onto Isaac as she pulls the two of them back away from him.

She smirked as she watched him struggle but that tiny part in the back of her brain kept telling her that this was wrong. It's wrong, even if he is a jackass, to go through this. But then she remembers all the times he made fun of Isaac and she quickly shuts that part of her up.

They all stare and watch as Jackson gets paralyzed from the venom. Kota leans her head on Isaac as she sighs, upset because this was the easiest option to figure out who it is. Isaac throws his arm around Dakota's shoulder as they all look at each other.

Derek walks over to Jackson crouching down in front of him, "You're still a snake Jackson, just not the one we're looking for." Derek walks away leaving the betas with Jackson. Kota and Isaac both smirk at each other before walking over to take Derek's place.

"You're still gonna do one more thing for us." Kota whispers, "Well, actually, for me." Isaac finishes for her.

🦎