1.19

I Can Explain...

Cameron arrived at the Wilson mansion and waited for Carrie to open the door.

"Hey! Why'd you call me over?"

"Come see for yourself." The dirty blonde spoke bringing her over towards the computer screen. Cam began to watch the black and white footage,

"Are you kidding me?! You didn't tell me you could dance! Wait, keep practicing... I think Carrie's coming."

Cameron had no idea she was being filmed, let alone that Carrie would watch it back. Without any explanation, the brunette just seemed like she was talking to herself.

"What are you keeping from me? You know if you need someone to talk to, I'm here... right?" Carrie asked.

"It's not that I'm keeping something from you... it's just a little hard to believe." Cameron answered. It took a second but the brunette quickly panicked. "Did anybody else see this video?!"

"Just Nick... I didn't think it would be a big deal. He has changed though..." The dirty blonde admitted. As much as Cameron didn't want to, she knew Carrie would have to know the truth. They were going to need as many people willing to help as possible if they wanted to save Nick.

"Oh, this is not good."

"What's not good?"

"Look, Julie's hologram band... isn't... actually holograms. They're ghosts. And Nick is being possessed by another ghost named Caleb... I know it all sounds confusing and I sound insane, but maybe you could help us!" Cameron explained. Silence stayed prominent in the room as the girl processed the information given to her.

"I'm sorry... you just threw all of that at me and expect me to just what? Believe you?" Carrie spoke in an aggravated tone. Cameron just sat there doe-eyed and the dirty blonde sighed. "What would you need my help with? Hypothetically speaking."

"I don't know yet... all I know is that Nick doesn't know that you know, but he does know that I know, but I know that you know, and-" Cameron started to ramble.

"Quit while you're ahead."

"Yep, absolutely." The brunette nodded and continued to think of ways to defeat Caleb. "So, where did Nick go?" Carrie squinted her eyes trying to think.

"I'm not sure, he just said that he had to leave and that he found out he was being played?" She stated as more of a question.

"The boys... Carrie, I gotta go! When I think of an actual plan, I'll let you know!" The brunette shouted starting to run out the front door. The three ghosts were shooting song ideas in Julie's studio, but then Nick walked in.

"Hey, boys! I guess now's the time to drop the act. Where's Cameron?" He questioned.

"She isn't here, stay away from my sister, she's not a part of this!" Reggie spoke, stepping up.

"She is now... you see, I just found out that Miss Peters can see you three, which means she's been lying to me. The girl's smarter than I gave her credit for."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Alex interrupted.

"You're so desperate that you're going after a teenage girl and possessing Nick's body," Luke stated, his irritation growing.

"She's not just a teenage girl... she's Reggie's sister. And as for Nick, this won't be his body much longer." Caleb spoke.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Reggie asked.

"It means that family would do anything for each other, especially you two."

"And Nick?" Alex wondered.

"Possession works in funny ways... a human spirit can only last so long before it becomes fully absorbed by the ghost's soul," Caleb explained.

"So in other words, you're killing him!" Alex exclaimed.

"Call it what you want. Now if you excuse me, I have some business I need to attend to. Tell Cameron that I was looking for her." he spoke walking out of the garage. The boys were left there, looking at each other, trying to figure out what to do.

"Guys?"

"Yea, Reg?"

"We have to stop Caleb..."

"Good idea, only we've tried that already," Alex spoke, sarcasm lacing his tongue.

"Reggie's right. Not just for Cam's sake, but I don't think Nick has that much time left." Luke stated, looking between his two friends.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Reggie asked.

"First, find Cameron... then, stop Caleb once and for all." The three nodded their heads and Luke placed his hand in the middle.

"Really?" Alex asked, but continued to place his hand on top of Luke's.

"Sunset Curve on three," Reggie said, putting his hand on top of Alex's.

"We're not Sunset Curve anymore." The blonde started.

"He's right... Phantoms on three." Luke continued.

"1... 2... 3..."

HEYY GUYS!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) How's your summer going so far?! Also just wanted to thank you guys cause this book got rated number 1 under reggiejatp for which is pretty crazy to me!! So thank you all so much <3